This is hotel is great for business and pleasure.
Business Floor is great for work and snack.
The premises have everything, incredible restaurants for one of the best meat in Mexico City...also other restaurants with great service. They have a Tequila Shop to die for!
And other shops inside the hotel. Convention center up in the top terrace.
Great hotel for its rates! Visited the big suites, wow (their own garden & pool). Very private, no wonder the Famous celebrities come here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Polanco is unique architectural concept, created by highly-regarded architect Ricardo Legorreta. This space is considered a Hotel-Museum for its beauty and art collection. It opened its doors to the public on July 25, 1968, combining modern features with shapes clearly reminiscent of Prehispanic pyramids, the elements of which merge together to create a wonderful architectural work. Camino Real Polanco has hosted two soccer World Cups and the Olympic Games, as well as over 210 official visits from presidents and kings from all over the world. Category 5 Stars / 4 Diamonds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Camino Real Polanco Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Camino Real Hotel Mexico City
- Mexico City Camino Real
- Camino Real Polanco Mexico Mexico City