Been here for the week and its been a good one thus far. No time for vacation all business, so breakfast service is important to me. Buffet service was good, fresh, and good turnover. Wait staff very attentive and timely. A great way to start the day. Rooms were nice size and comfortable. Of course being out late as such tends to clouds one's judgement; but the beds were to my liking with a bit of firmness and cushy. Slept well each night. Downside is parking, lack there of for a reasonable price. Garage parking was availalbe but it will cost you. What are you going to do, you're in Mexico City so you know all space is at a premium. This is a good hotel, and will stay here again on next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Polanco is unique architectural concept, created by highly-regarded architect Ricardo Legorreta. This space is considered a Hotel-Museum for its beauty and art collection. It opened its doors to the public on July 25, 1968, combining modern features with shapes clearly reminiscent of Prehispanic pyramids, the elements of which merge together to create a wonderful architectural work. Camino Real Polanco has hosted two soccer World Cups and the Olympic Games, as well as over 210 official visits from presidents and kings from all over the world. Category 5 Stars / 4 Diamonds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Camino Real Polanco Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Camino Real Hotel Mexico City
- Mexico City Camino Real
- Camino Real Polanco Mexico Mexico City