I have been staying at this hotel while on my business trip in the city; I have been more less satisfied with the service and even got a Circulo Real membership (free of charge)... I repeated my stay as the location is very convenient for my daily meetings in the area.
I have chosen this hotel again this year, in May, as I was going to meet a family member there and we'll be spending the week-end together. No! It was a nightmare since the day 1:
Terrible front desk attitude, smelly room, old mattress... I had to change room the next day as it hurt my back and got headache. The wifi is very expensive so I did not used it, they charged me a fee to print the boarding pass when the guest service staff confirmed over the phone there was no charge to get the document printed... and much more situations I had that made me decide I will no longer stay at that hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Polanco is unique architectural concept, created by highly-regarded architect Ricardo Legorreta. This space is considered a Hotel-Museum for its beauty and art collection. It opened its doors to the public on July 25, 1968, combining modern features with shapes clearly reminiscent of Prehispanic pyramids, the elements of which merge together to create a wonderful architectural work. Camino Real Polanco has hosted two soccer World Cups and the Olympic Games, as well as over 210 official visits from presidents and kings from all over the world. Category 5 Stars / 4 Diamonds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Camino Real Polanco Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Camino Real Hotel Mexico City
- Mexico City Camino Real
- Camino Real Polanco Mexico Mexico City