Casa Gonzalez is like a home away from home. The staff are extremely nice and helpful! The location is warm, cozy, clean and very central in Mexico City. The room I got had it's own balcony, a tub and a king size bed. I slept like a baby! Breakfast is delicious and in a very nice dining room full of character! They also have a beautiful patio and you can have some tea, coffee or beer at the patio. My stay at Casa Gonzalez was so pleasant that this inspired me to write my first review on trip advisor. I highly recommend Casa Gonzalez!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most important is that we want to make this your home away from home, at an accessible price.Casa Gonzalez is four old homes surrounded by courtyards and gardens of different eras that have been adapted to make a home for travelers. The two original homes were built by the current owners grandfather in the mid 1920's.One of the houses belonged to a famous movie star, Lupe Velez (who married Johnny Weissmuller for a few years).The latest addition was built in the early 1940's by a relatively well know architect, Roberto Buenrostro, as his private residence. The guest house started operating in the early 30's by the grandmother and great grandmother of the current owners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Casa Gonzalez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Gonzalez Hotel Mexico City
- Casa Gonzalez Mexico City
- Hotel Casa Gonzalez Mexico City