This hotel is in the Zona Rosa area which is near the British and America
Embassy. We used the Metro (5 pesos)to reach the hotel and a Taxi back to the airport for $20dollars. Jose was working when we arrived and showed us to our room which was very spacious, neat,clean and everyday we received bottles of water. We used the patios for morning breakfast as well as relaxing durning the day. They also have a wonderful family style area for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The staff at this hotel were very helpful with directions and general conversation. It was a lovely place to spend anytime of day or night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most important is that we want to make this your home away from home, at an accessible price.Casa Gonzalez is four old homes surrounded by courtyards and gardens of different eras that have been adapted to make a home for travelers. The two original homes were built by the current owners grandfather in the mid 1920's.One of the houses belonged to a famous movie star, Lupe Velez (who married Johnny Weissmuller for a few years).The latest addition was built in the early 1940's by a relatively well know architect, Roberto Buenrostro, as his private residence. The guest house started operating in the early 30's by the grandmother and great grandmother of the current owners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Hotel Casa Gonzalez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Gonzalez Hotel Mexico City
- Casa Gonzalez Mexico City
- Hotel Casa Gonzalez Mexico City