We couldn't be happier with our stay at Hotel Casa Gonzales where we appreciated the great location, excellent staff and service. We walked to many of the Mexico City highlights from this hotel. Our room was very large and comfortable and the breakfast each morning superb. Our only small comment would be that the bathroom was a little dated, but it was clean and functional. The staff were full of helpful hints and we had a bouquet of roses waiting for us on our arrival as we had let them know we were celebrating our 33rd wedding anniversary in coming to Mexico City. A very nice touch that was much appreciated. All in all a first class experience and great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most important is that we want to make this your home away from home, at an accessible price.Casa Gonzalez is four old homes surrounded by courtyards and gardens of different eras that have been adapted to make a home for travelers. The two original homes were built by the current owners grandfather in the mid 1920's.One of the houses belonged to a famous movie star, Lupe Velez (who married Johnny Weissmuller for a few years).The latest addition was built in the early 1940's by a relatively well know architect, Roberto Buenrostro, as his private residence. The guest house started operating in the early 30's by the grandmother and great grandmother of the current owners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Casa Gonzalez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Gonzalez Hotel Mexico City
- Casa Gonzalez Mexico City
- Hotel Casa Gonzalez Mexico City