Great location, helpful staff, we stayed there because in what was said on Trip Advisor, as we do not speak spanish, nice set up, breakfast was good, only problem we had was I emailed from LA to say our flight had been delayed, so instead of getting there at 1am we did not get there till 6am, where the room we had booked had been sold, and all other rooms full, we had booked for 4 nights, so got a room as soon as 1 was available, however we had to move rooms 3 times over the 4 nights, it would have been nice to stay in the same one.
The 1st night, I can understand, but the next 3 should have been in the same one, overall I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most important is that we want to make this your home away from home, at an accessible price.Casa Gonzalez is four old homes surrounded by courtyards and gardens of different eras that have been adapted to make a home for travelers. The two original homes were built by the current owners grandfather in the mid 1920's.One of the houses belonged to a famous movie star, Lupe Velez (who married Johnny Weissmuller for a few years).The latest addition was built in the early 1940's by a relatively well know architect, Roberto Buenrostro, as his private residence. The guest house started operating in the early 30's by the grandmother and great grandmother of the current owners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Casa Gonzalez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Gonzalez Hotel Mexico City
- Casa Gonzalez Mexico City
- Hotel Casa Gonzalez Mexico City