“Excellent service”

Hilton Mexico City Reforma
Ranked #18 of 312 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed 2 April 2011

I have never been a Hilton customer, but I was surprised by the service and the facilities. The executive lounge has the best view of the city. I really enjoy the fitness center and the tequila at the lobby bar

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
HiltonMexico, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments.
Definatelly, the best view of downtown Mexico City is from the Executive Lounge on the 26th floor where you can enjoy the amazing view with a nice coktail .
A visit to the Fitness Center is a great way to start your day.
Next time you come to Mexico City, we would like to be your hotel of choice.

Reviewed 31 March 2011

Heading back to Mexico for work and searched for hotel, now it is a Hilton, used to be a Sheraton. Great hotel, great location, going back!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
The hotel Hilton Mexico City Reforma is very fortunate to be in a privilage location, close to the main historical museums in the heart of Mexico City.
We hope next time you visist Mexico City you stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 March 2011

My stay at the Hitlon was marred by poor housecleaning. I travel a lot for business and the two most important criterion for a hotel room are cleanliness and the comfort of a bed. I booked the Hilton based on the TripAdvisor reviews, having stayed at the JW Marriott in the Polanco district before but attracted by the Hilton's competitive rate. Upon arrival, I really enjoyed the location, very convenient. I stayed on the executive level, and was disappointed (a) that I had to change my room because my first, non-smoking, room, smelled like an ash tray, and (b) the executive lounge had nothing remotely resembling a chardonnay. Those were trivial issues, however, as the staff was positively lovely. The same was true when room service seemed uninformed and made errors, but the waiter was positively delightful.

What changed my mind, and led me to write the first review I've ever written? I went to move the soap tray and the tissue container in the bathroom, and both stuck to the counter. When I finally dislodged both, there were large stains/stuck substance on the counter in both areas. Which led me to ask, when was the last time they were moved so the sink could really be cleaned? Which led me to further question, how well has the rest of the room been cleaned?

Totally unacceptable for the price of a four star Hilton executive level room. When I traveled weekly I was Hilton Platinum. This does not come close to meeting the Hilton standards, given the simple inability to clean a room.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank gracesfsf

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review
First of all we apologize for the inconveniences during your stay at the hotel.
Since you sent the review we have been looking thrully into the matter with the Executive Housekeeper.
We have checked all the rooms on the Executive Level and found some flaws in a few rooms.
As I'm writtimg to you the housekeeping department has taken the proper actions to prevent and correct the above issues.
We hope you could give us a second opportunity to show you our commitment of hospitality and quality service to all our guests.

Reviewed 26 March 2011

I loved the lobby ambiance, bar was awesome and the staff in every area was amazing. The gym is very well equipped. With wet area to relax in after your workout. Location is also very good, close to most places.

Rooms are spacious, quiet and clean. Staff is very efficient and courteous. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo

Thank You very much for taking the time to write a review.
I'm glad to read that you enjoyed the beautiful lobby with its trendy decor.
The best asset at the hotel are the team members which everyday we work vey hard to exceeed the expectations of our guests.
One of the many advantages of the Hilton Mexico City Reforma, is the location walking distance to the main historical attractions of the city.
Also, the fitness center which has the lattest equippment and the Spa Alameda , that I advise you to try next time you come to the hotel.
We really hope to next time you come to Mexico City you will choose the Hilton Mexico City Reforma again.

Reviewed 19 March 2011

The hotel is located in a safe area with lots of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. The hotel itself is very modern and beautiful. I was on the 24th floor and the view was stunning. Staff are very friendly and helpful and the security is very good.

The hotel has a full gym with machines and free weights. The restaurants were always busy, however I did not get a chance to try any out. There are just so many things to see and do in the area that by the time I got back to the hotel I had already eaten at one of the many restaurants in the area or the street vendors.

The park across from the hotel is a happening place on the weekends. The Zona Rosa nightclubs are a very short taxi ride or 20 minute walk away. The neighbourhood was safe and I was out late nights/ early morning every night with no problems or even the feeling of insecuity.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank luv2travel9999
HiltonMexico, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.
I'm happy to read that you like the location of the hotel which is walking distance to many historical attractions. Also, very close by car to Zona Rosa, and the night clubs.
At the Hilton Mexico City Reforma, we hope next time you come to Mexico you will give us the opportunity to stay with us again and hopefully try one of our wonderfull restaurants.

Reviewed 14 March 2011

Lucky to get upgraded to the club floor where we enjoyed morning breakfast and evening snacks and drinks. Lovely views of the city from the 26th floor. Staff could not do enough to make our stay more enjoyable. Was my spouse's birthday and she was presented with a cake along with a wine and cheese platter delivered to the room compliments of the hotel. Location was perfect for exploring the Alameda and Centro Historico. The nearby metro made it easy to get to other parts of the city. Would defintely stay here again when I return to the DF.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
HiltonMexico, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your reviews.
The Executive Lounge on the 26th floor, has the best views ever of the city.
Also, I'm happy to read that you enjoy the wonderful selection of food and drinks at the Executive Lounge, and on top of that our friendly team members surprise you with a birthday cake for your spouse. The Hilton Mexico City Reforma, is all about a great experiences and memories. All the team members at the Hilton Mexico City Reforma, we will be looking forward to serve you again next time you visit Mexico City.

Reviewed 24 February 2011

After an easy 3 hour drive up from Acapulco followed by a difficult 3 hours crawling through Friday lunchtime Mexico City traffic we were relieved, to put it mildly, to finally arrive at our destination. From the smiling chatty doormen, the swift and friendly checkin, the far bigger than average room (with great rate from Expedia) and the stunning view over the city the whole experience was a pleasure.
The hotel is well-situated in front of the Alameda park, the Bellas Artes theatre and an easy walk from the Zocalo and the mostly restored downtown area which is not only architecturally fascinating but also filled with wonderful restaurants and shops for all budgets.
If I have to nit pick, I thought the paper coffee cups were a bit tacky and was surprised by the lack of a magnifying makeup mirror, not even when requested from housekeeping.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.
I'm very please to read that you enjoy our newly renovated rooms, well known for their size and beautiful decor. At the Hilton Mexico City Reforma, we have many assets one of them is the location since we are walking distance to the main historical attractions in downtown Mexico City.
However; our biggest asset is our wonderfull team members that are friendly and hospitable with the guests.
I will definatelly pass your comments regarding the paper coffee cups and also the magnifiying make up mirror. And next time you visit Mexico City again give us the opportunity to make you feel at thome and still enjoy the beautiful views of the city and another type of coffee cups and a magnifying make up mirror.