“Just fine”

Hilton Mexico City Reforma
Ranked #17 of 312 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed 3 December 2013

A very good business hotel, across the street from a great park and minutes from the concert hall and old centre of town. Rooms are very well appointed and spacious. The breakfast buffet room can get a bit noisy and crowded at peak hours, so careful how you navigate yourself there. But overall, no complaints.

1  Thank RPM59
Write a ReviewReviews (2,092)

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I would recommend this hotel for stay. It was clean, spacious and comfortable. Great breakfast and dinner. Getting hot water for baths was a problem, I guess due to the amount of persons using the heater; figuring out the amount of tips due was a problem since it was not indicated on the receipts; and security could be a little more visible. Other than this, I had a great time at this hotel. Employees was quite friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

I was there with my 16 months baby and everybody was nice and helpfull with us. We were on the 21 floor with a really nice view of the city. We also really enjoy the park in front of the hotel. The only deception : the pool was not open :-(

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I had the pleasure of visiting MX City this past weekend (during El Buen Fin, their Black Friday) and had an awesome time! It was a FAM trip with a group of 10. We did so much. This was my first time there. I recommend getting a tour guide to take you around because it is so crowded and they drive with their eyes closed. We got to see so much and ate at some interesting places. The hotel staff were all fantastic from check-in to check-out. Big room. My bed was comfortable. Ample towels. Wireless wi-fi for a fee but free in the business center or lobby. Gym was a nice size. Breakfast was included and offered fresh fruit, cereal, fresh squeezed juices, waffles, made to order eggs; they had everything. Indoor and outdoor pool. We walked the the Historic Reforma area, there is so much to see, eat and do there. There are more Starbucks than hotels. We visited the Polanco area (Mexico's Rodeo Drive is there). We visited The World Trade Ctr and ate at Bellini's (rotating restaurant) on the 50th floor and my beef fillet was perfect and I also enjoyed the awesome views. Soumaya museum is a must. Chapultepec Castle is beautiful. National Palace was full of Mexico's history (painted on the walls). Metropolitan Cathedral is large and very popular. Shrine of Guadalupe, also recommended. Plaza Garibaldi was so alive, all the mariachi groups/bands can be found there. There are so many more places we visited. Some of the recommended restaurants are Bellini's, Cafe Tacuba (awesome coffee), La Opera, La Cata.

Room Tip: Room 1026, gave a nice view of the outdoor restaurant
2  Thank sweetandujar407
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have visited Mexico City many times on business but have never stayed near the historical centre. Despite the warnings that I would be trapped in traffic for hours on end, this never materialised. I was probably lucky! It's fantastic to walk out of your hotel after a days work, take a right and walk to the Zocalo. The outdoor swimming lane, I don't think you could classify it as a pool, had water that was disturbingly green in character. I confined myself to the backstroke. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the food in the various restaurants was also very good. Very good breakfast buffet. I have stayed in rooms which had a more modern feel, but for the price I was paying, which struck me as very reasonable for the centre of Mexico City, I thought it was good value.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The hotel is well located and the service is good, it has a swimming pool a very complete fitness with several spinning bicycles and running treadmills and the breakfast was very complete. The rooms were very quiet, allowing me to rest I also felt very welcome. I definitely will visit again next time I'm in Mexico City

1  Thank Arie G
Reviewed 17 November 2013

you can go wrong with taking the Hilton choice.

Typical Hilton standard from the stuff at the reception to the service in the restaurants. Its worth going a bit higher on the price to get the room with a panoramic view of Mexico DF. Viewing the sunset and sunrise in this immense city is worth it.

Getting into the details , the breakfast is really good standard same if you select to have it in the room or in the floor. Also there is a bistro restaurant on the ground floor which is open only for lunch and the local food is really good and its well known for its quality.

The hotel is located right in the historical center and you can always go walking to the historical area.

Highly recommended..