“Nice hotel, Friendly staff and Good location”

Hilton Mexico City Reforma
Ranked #17 of 312 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Reforma in Mexico City in July 2014 while I was on business. It really surprised me as the hotel was really nice and the staff was very friendly and attentive. I stayed at the hotel for just a few days and the servers at the Executive Lounge already remembered my name. The lounge has an amazing view of the city. The food at the Don Restaurant was also very delicious.

On my day off before I left the hotel I went out on a walk to places nearby and there is a very relaxing park right across the hotel. There is a shopping area in the same street as the hotel and within walking distance you can find many historical buildings, museums and churches to show.

I would defenitly recommend this hotel to family and friends.

Room Tip: Ask to be upgraded to the Executive Lounge
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
GMReforma, General Manager at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear DexterMoreno21,

We appreciate your review of your recent experience at the hotel, guest feedback is incredibly important to us. It is good to hear that you took advantage of our location by visiting some of our main attractions in the city such as churches and historical buildings. As you mentioned we have a privileged view of the city at our Executive Lounge.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to our city.

Pierre Kranzle

Write a ReviewReviews (2,094)

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We had a great stay in the Hilton Mexico City Reforma. It's a good location to visit all attractions. Staff and room were outstanding. If we come back to visit Mexico City again Hilton Mexico City Reforma will be our first choice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Stephan O,

Thank you for your time to write a review of your recent stay with us. It is good to read that you enjoyed our privileged location by visiting the main attractions in our city. I am pleased to hear that our team members have offered you the service you deserve.

Thank you again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to our country,

Pierre Kranzle

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I always try to stay at Hilton hotels as they really take care of you. I am a diamond VIP member staying at Hilton hotels more than 100 nights per year. Unfortunately this was an exception. Nothing was good during the stay, they gave me a very dark room next to the service room. No water bottles in the room. No amenities at all. Then upon checking out they wanted to charge me all the breakfasts since I had taken them in the main restaurant and not in the executive lounge. They had obviously not informed me that we had to take the breakfast in the lounge. Every other Hilton hotel where I stayed gives you the option. After arguing for 45 that they had never informed me of their policy, they finally decided not to charge me.
Very disappointing, only bad part of my holiday in a fabulous city. The hotel did not make up for anything that went wrong. I will never return.

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank Nicarzani
GMReforma, General Manager at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Nicarzani,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We’re very sorry that your experience at our property wasn’t up to our usual high standards and we apologize for all the inconvenience you experienced. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to Mexico City.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I am just coming back from hilton santa fe which was just excellent and that is why i only leave 4 points for this. I got my upgrade to a suite with gorgeous view,, got a welcome tequila and ana at the executive floor was just professional. The other staff not so much......breakfast was nice in the lounge,but the moment you leave the 26th floor to the lobby you are in a noisy and very bustling place full of people which no one cares to control. At the ground floor reception the check in is just terrible. It feels like arriving at a busy airport. The suite was big ,a bit dated maybe but a nice view over reforma.big tv set with international channels and an overall 5 star feeling except for the crowds and the lobby...
Personally I prefer the Santa Fe Hilton, Mexico....
Of course this one is in walking distance to the historic city .....

Room Tip: If you can not get a suite do not take it
1  Thank adrianmiami
GMReforma, General Manager at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear adrianmiami,

First of all we want to thank you for the time you took to write a review. We are happy to read that you enjoyed the beautiful view at your suite. We are sorry to hear that your stay did not meet all your expectations. Guests feedback is incredibly important to us and we will use your comments to improve our on-property experience.

We hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be at Hilton Mexico City Reforma.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

This is my first stay at this hotel. As a Hilton Diamond VIP the benefits were much better than normal. The Executive lounge has stunning views of the city along with an excellent breakfast and then a happy hour in the evenings. Out of all the Hiltons I have stayed at for business, this is close to the best I have stayed at. The only reason I don't give it the best vote is that the fitness center while being very well equipped and nice has abnormal hours of operation. It opens at 6 am during the week and 8 am during the weekend. Most Hilton hotels have 24 hour fitness centers.The rooms are very large with very nice views of the city. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are quiet. The service is outstanding.

Dear youcan2,

First of all we want to thank you for your time to write the review. It is good to know that as a Diamond status member of our HHonors program you have received all the benefits you deserve. We are proud to hear that we have offered you an outstanding business stay. Please be confident that all your comments are totally useful to improve our service.

We will be glad to welcome you back at Hilton Mexico City on your next visit to our country.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

With all the facilites ofered by Hilton, this hotel is very well located -walking distance from down town (centro historico), Palace of Fine Arts, many museums including the National Museum of Art, the Incredible Franz Mayer Museum, the Diego Rivera mural etc...
The staff is friendly... The only problem could be the frequent demostrations that pass infront of the hotel... We almost lost our flight because we could not leave the Hotel because there was a demostration passing infront of the Hotel... The hotel staff took us out from the back...appart from this I fully recomend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mxmale

Dear Mxmale,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that you took advantage of our privileged location, near the most popular atractions of the city. It is good to know that our team members have offered you the service that our guests deserve.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back at Hilton Mexico City Reforma.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

It can't get any better, we spent 5 days of complete comfort the room is a nice size the beds are super comfortable the views are breathtaking & being near the elevator & ice machine we never heard any noise! I used the Gym & it exceeded my expectations modern clean & huge! It's also close to shops downtown walking distance to The Fine Arts Palace, the only thing I wasn't impressed by was room service we ordered breakfast & it was decent but not fabulous as it sounded on the menu, otherwise recommend recommend it!! Enjoy beautiful Mexico City!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank lisaJoey
GMReforma, General Manager at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear lisaJoey,

First of all we want to thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you enjoyed our facilities specifically of our rooms and the gym, and that you took advantage of our great location. Regarding your room service experience, we want you to know that guest feedback is incredibly important to us and we will use your comments to improve our on-property experience.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope to welcome you back at Hilton Mexico City Reforma.