Hilton Mexico City Reforma
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
San Francisco Hotel(Mexico City)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Mexico Alameda(Mexico City)
Hotel Metropol(Mexico City)
Hotel Ambassador(Mexico City)
Hotel Fleming(Mexico City)
2,163 results
All reviewsthe executive loungelos donesalameda parkbellas artesgreat hoteldiamond memberpalace of fine artswalking distanceoutdoor poolhistoric districthigh floorcentral locationexcellent locationbusiness triplobby baran upgradestandard room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I have been to Mexico City many times and stayed in various hotels but this one is definitaly in my best ones lista.
We stayed in the 7 floor and the views are very espectacular.
The room was ample and very clean and the service was very aceptable and helpfull.
I will stay here in the future before I try another hotel in Mexico City!

Room Tip: stay at the sevent floor!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
GMReforma, General Manager at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear PepeandHelene,

First of all I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is good to hear that you choose our hotel as one in your top list from Mexico City. As you mentioned, we have amazing views from our rooms due to our privileged location in the heart of the city.

We hope to welcome you soon in Hilton Mexico City Reforma during your next visit to our city.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This review is purely for the Hilton Mexico City Reforma's master suite... I chose to stay here because it was incredibly affordable - what! There would have been no possible way for me to stay in such a nice room anywhere in the US for what I paid here. I could spend time talking about the amazing view of the city or the free access to the executive lounge (and its breakfasts and evening snacks) or the super comfy king size bed ... but I want to just talk about the GIGANTIC WHIRLPOOL TUB. Ya'll, if Mexico City is your last stay before returning home, there is nothing more relaxing (or sexy) then soaking in some bubbles. The tub sits in its own room with the same wonderful view of the city, we found ourselves spending a lot of "quality" time here.

Fantastic end to an amazing trip, thanks Hilton!

Room Tip: Choose the master suite! It's really affordable for what you get.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear vinhhhh,

Thank you for the time you took to write a review of your recent stay at our hotel. I am very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay at our Master Suite, that as you mentioned has an amazing view and lot of benefits to experience a great and comfortable stay.

We hope to welcome you back again at Hilton Mexico City Reforma.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed in a suite for 5 nights and was precisely paying extra to get all the extras. Breakfast was included, but because I always only had fruit I thought I could leave with my 3 small pastries in a box (given to me by the waiter)... Nope! Before exiting the room, a staff lady would lecture me about the "Hilton's policies", how I didn't have "the right" to take any food out, and how they were "already" providing me with a free breakfast that "I wasn't paying for"!!!!!!
On the 22nd floor, at night, it can get very cold...and the heater was not working. The promises to fix the problem went from 7:pm to 11:45 pm with constant knocks at the door, with one of the two maintenance men inspecting me all over (I was in jeans and a sweater). They brought in a heater, which "helped"...but cleaning lady had left the air con on all day. So now they were promising a 2nd heater (it wasn't my idea!)... Different ladies at the front desk said different things: "We'll bring it", "No, heaters are all broken", "We are trying to fix them", "We can change you rooms", "Not sure we can change you rooms, as X hasn't replied".
The next day, I spoke to the manager Sergio Islas (very good at promising only and leaving with an "I'll speak to the other manager and then let you know") who promised a 2nd heater which never arrived.
The cleaning lady "woke up" the day before my departure (tip time!) and finally brought a robe and slippers and plenty of water -all which I should've had in my first 4 days too...
In the breakfast room, on the 26th floor, when it rains (it does everyday, in August), the water comes right through the glass window!
The waiter was "all over me" on the 4th day too, asking me at every bite of fruit (fruit is self serve) if all was ok...when he had never bothered the previous days (and yes, I would've loved an omelette the 1st day -if he had come around- but had learned to be happy with what I could reach on my own)...
If you are an American and are used to Hiltons and the wonderful customer service...this is NOT a Hilton by our standards.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank unhappyguest32655
GMReforma, General Manager at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear unhappyguest32655,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel. We’re very sorry that your experience wasn’t up to our usual high standards and we apologize for all the inconveniences you experienced. I want you to know that your comments are taken very seriously and your suggestions will help us to improve.

We appreciate your feedback and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our city.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Reforma in Mexico City in July 2014 while I was on business. It really surprised me as the hotel was really nice and the staff was very friendly and attentive. I stayed at the hotel for just a few days and the servers at the Executive Lounge already remembered my name. The lounge has an amazing view of the city. The food at the Don Restaurant was also very delicious.

On my day off before I left the hotel I went out on a walk to places nearby and there is a very relaxing park right across the hotel. There is a shopping area in the same street as the hotel and within walking distance you can find many historical buildings, museums and churches to show.

I would defenitly recommend this hotel to family and friends.

Room Tip: Ask to be upgraded to the Executive Lounge
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
GMReforma, General Manager at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear DexterMoreno21,

We appreciate your review of your recent experience at the hotel, guest feedback is incredibly important to us. It is good to hear that you took advantage of our location by visiting some of our main attractions in the city such as churches and historical buildings. As you mentioned we have a privileged view of the city at our Executive Lounge.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to our city.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We had a great stay in the Hilton Mexico City Reforma. It's a good location to visit all attractions. Staff and room were outstanding. If we come back to visit Mexico City again Hilton Mexico City Reforma will be our first choice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Stephan O,

Thank you for your time to write a review of your recent stay with us. It is good to read that you enjoyed our privileged location by visiting the main attractions in our city. I am pleased to hear that our team members have offered you the service you deserve.

Thank you again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to our country,