I travel all over the world. I booked this hotel for convinience as I had a flight back home at 7AM. The hotel is surprisingly stylish and esthetically, it is a great hotel. I had a good rate given that I booked it in advance via bookit.com.
Bottom line, it's location in T2 is superb and very convenient. If you are not aware, the area around the Mexico City airport is not ideal for tourists and therefore I would NOT recommend it for any purpose other than convenience. As it is, it primarily caters to short term business travelers.
I did encounter a problem in that my bed's white linens had a small stain. Needless to say, I called the manager and they moved me to another room. He was very accommodating and apologetic. That said, having a stain in a bed (though small) is enough for me not to recommend the hotel despite the look of the hotel and it's location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 is inside of the Terminal 2 Benito Juarez Mexico City Airport. There is a restaurant with delicious breakfast buffet and Lobby Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splitty, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Aeropuerto t2 Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2