“Good for 1 night”

NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2
Ranked #37 of 312 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I stayed twice in this hotel because its in the airport and if you are tired, with a lot of luggage and your next flight its really early this is a perfect hotel for you

PRO
You dont have to take a taxi to get to the hotel
In the second floor of the terminal you have a lot of restaurants
The room are really contruble

CON
The dont have a kit of first aid if something happend to you, because my daughter cut her finger and they didnt had even a band-aid
The personal in the front desk are not that nice to you

I recomend this hotel just for one night

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank andrea g

Reviewed 22 February 2012

We are a family of 5 and had to overnight to make flight connections. The hotel is nice for an aiport hotel but the staff is not as friendly what you customarily see in Mexico and also check it does take a long time. We also were first given a smoking room which was acceptable for us and our children. The second room we were given had not been cleaned when we walked in and had to wait for them to clean it. Then in the middle of the night, we heard the door rattling and someone was trying to use their key as it appeared that they have given our room out to another arriving guest! Overall, would stay somewhere else based on price which was expensive for the value, service and issues we had with our room.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Everytime I have arrived at this hotel the line for checkin resembles that of an amusement ride during a holiday. You can spend up to an hour just to check in. When I arrived, they did not have my reservation on the system. My wake-up call was 50 min. early. (Add that to my one hour wait to get a room and that is now 2 hours of less sleep). I had breakfast in my room. Portions were extremely small, and the coffee was awful. I needed a bellboy in my room which I scheduled an hour earlier only to meet him half way to the lobby while I was dragging my bags. Last awful problem was that the room and the bathroom share a crystal wall. If you pee at night expect to wake up your partner when you turn on the bathroom lights.

Room Tip: Make sure that your flight leaves TERMINAL 2 if you book this hotel. If not, you are actually just...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank NoSoyDeAquiNiSoyDeA
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Excellent location within the T2 terminal, good accommodation and nice, varied breakfast should add up to a good stay.

Unfortunately, in spite of the above and the friendly staff, my stay was one problem after another.

Firstly, I waited a long time to be checked in. It wasn't that there were that many people waiting, they just seemed to have a problem with how they dealt with check ins, something that should be relatively straight forward.

I get to the room and the key doesn't work. I go back and wait again. I'm eventually given a new key. It doesn't work either. This time I go straight to the counter and push in. On the third try, the key works (until I tried to get back in my room in the morning ... but that's another story)

I get in the room tired after a long trip and the to'ing and fro'ing to the check in counter. I get ready to have a nice shower and just as I'm about to turn the water on, I notice ..... no towels ! So I have to call for towels to be brought to the room. No towels after 15 minutes, so I call again. Eventually I get my towels and can have a shower.

Nice and relaxed, I sit on the bed and turn the TV on ..... you guessed it. The TV didn't work !

I expect my experience was just one of those days when everything went wrong. I'd stay here again as the location right inside the terminal can't be beaten if you have an early morning departure from T2 .... and I surely couldn't have a repeat of my previous stay.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2011

We just spent a night at the NH on T2 in Mexico City's Airport on our way back from Cancun.

This hotel is HUGE and rooms are nicely appointed. There's a very Zen-like atmosphere to the hotel and it's right by the ticketing counters.

The hotel is very convenient; the beds are VERY comfortable. The hotel is very modern, and it might not suit all tastes, but for an overnight hotel in T2 it's a great choice.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank El_Josu
Reviewed 21 December 2011

The Staff was very friendly and helpfull, the room was big, modern, itwas not noisy at all. I was in a standart room and the internet was not included, so i had to pay 232 pesos for 24hrs, but the signal was very good. The breakfast was good, a bit of everything mexican, bread, mermelades, cereals, eggs... But it was 300 pesos wich is very expensive for México.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 10 December 2011

Business hotel, located at the airport. Splendid breakfast, nice rooms, and iverall nice stay. Could improve the wifi, I was in my room and there were places it was unavailable, have to get out of the room to re-connect

• Stayed: November 2011
Camino Real Aeropuerto
#91 of 312 in Mexico City
Reforma / Zona Rosa
NH Collection Mexico City Reforma

Been to NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2

Address: Capitan Carlos Leon Gonzalez s/n | Terminal 2, Benito Juarez International Airport, Mexico City 15620, Mexico
Region: Mexico > Central Mexico and Gulf Coast > Mexico City
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#13 Spa Hotel in Mexico City
#25 Luxury Hotel in Mexico City
#26 Romantic Hotel in Mexico City
#52 Business Hotel in Mexico City
Price Range: £92 - £219 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 4*
The NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 is located inside the new Terminal 2 at the Benito Juarez International Airport in Mexico City. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, NHHotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Nh Aeropuerto t2 Mexico Hotel Mexico City