NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2
Zocalo Central(Mexico City)
US$188
US$121
1,462 results
All reviewsmexico city airportinside terminalan early flightnext morninglong layoverhour layoverlate arrivalan overnight staygreat breakfast buffetbetween flightsconvenient locationrooms are bigcoffee makerwater pressurelate at nightvery nice hotelelevator
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Nice hotel, very convenient since it is inside the airport at T2 terminal of ciudad de méxico airport, hotel is contemporary and luxurious all around, lobby bar with live music, good restaurant, nice and big bedrooms, very clean bathroom and very good bathroom amenities, bath rope and courtesy sandals, this is the least you could ask for in a upscale expensive hotel, felt a little too expensive because of the convenient location. I have never liked a hotel that doesn't provide courtesy bottled water, for me that's too much greedy, but it is a beautifull contemporary hotel.
The disapointing side, thin walls, you can hear all the moves from your room neighbor, steps, conversation and of course TV.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

We missed a scheduled flight and had to revamp our travel plans to include a stay in Mexico City. It was late at night, we were exhausted and had to continue travelling the next day. We were excited to find a hotel in our departure terminal.
Our room was pricey, but since we had been travelling for 16 hours, it seemed like a cool oasis to our tired bodies! The decor was classy and the beds comfortable. We were impressed by the vastness of the place and the number of sitting areas.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2012

You cannot miss this hotel in Terminal 2. There is good signage directing you there.

I used the hotel twice on a recent trip. First time, I had a 6 am departure after arriving late evening. Basically, take the elevator from the hotel lobby on the 6th floor to Departure hall for Aero Mexico on the 2nd Floor. I did it half asleep with no problem.

New, clean, modern, expensive - but hard to beat for convenience.

Room Tip: Ask for a room closer to the elevator - unless you enjoy a short hike. There are no rooms next to the elevator so noise is not a concern.
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I visited this hotel from March 6-10, 2012 on business. The hotel was clean and very modern. The room had hardwood floors throughout and included all the amenities that I wanted: from a large flat screen, wireless and wired internet, a minibar, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and clock radio with an Ipod connection. I don't speak very much Spanish, but the hotel staff spoke English and they were very friendly. The staff were always available and eager to help. I was very concerned with safety and I felt extremely safe in this hotel. The room included a safe large enough for all of my valuables, including my laptop, which was very appreciated. The bed was comfortable, but the pillows were not as firm as I am used to, so this may be an issue for some people. I also appreciated that the TV included English channels, so I could get the news and some entertainment in English without having to focus solely on the internet. I also liked that the shower had a "telephone" showerhead so that I could avoid having the water in my face, since I was concerned about drinking the Mexican tap water and getting sick. I thought that the A/C was a bit noisy, but it was efficient and I started to get used to it after a few days there. I did not use the pool, but I had colleagues who did and they said it was great, although it was a bit cold. The restaurant also offered a breakfast buffet that could be included in the daily rate at a discount: $17.00 dollars/day added to your bill in advance vs. $25.00/day "pay as you go". Although I didn't eat breakfast at the hotel, I saw a lot of people doing so and the food looked and smelled good to me. The hotel bar was very nice and offers a outside patio complete with potted palm trees. I saw a lot of airline staff from various airlines using this hotel, so that is always a good sign that it is clean, safe and well run. In terms of cost, I paid $6,636.00 Mexican Pesos for 4 nights, which works out to $129.40 Canadian Dollars/night, an excellent deal in my opinion.

Room Tip: I liked my room on the 3rd floor and away from the elevators. The room was extremely quiet, despite being at the airport, you could hear a pin drop.
Reviewed 2 March 2012

The only reason to stay in this hideously expensive, if brand-new, hotel might be the convenience of an elevator ride from the heart of Terminal 2, but the Camino Real or Hilton may have been just as handy and have provided a better experience after a long and tiring flight.

Of course the rooms are nicely equipped, large, super-modern, super-quiet and clean (though we had a drainy smell in the high-tec bathroom) but why do these soulless places make no effort whatsoever to provide a welcome or any of the basics you’d find in any backpacker hotel? Like, for example, a bottle or two of free water (only available in the minibar which you have to activate when registering); or free wi-fi (at an outrageous US$20), again pre-purchase-only. Even the coffee for the coffee-machine is safely locked up in the fridge! And we were unable to charge dinner in the restaurant to the room, but had to pay there and then.

This lack of service mentality or respect for their guests extends to the bored, uninterested, totally unengaged and glacially slow reception staff, as so many others have commented. We were just abandoned when a ten-person flight crew arrived (after us) to check in. It is, by any standards, a disgrace to the NH name; all the problems reflect lack of management, particularly the check-in. Isn’t it obvious that tired airport travellers will just want a smile, and to get to their rooms quickly?

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple