Conveniently located hotel at Mexico City Airport. Very poorly lit and deserted common areas.
Pool is not heated (which it needs to be at that altitutde, and at an allegedly 5 star hotel.) or lit at night. Pool also closes early and opens late which is of little use to transit travellers. We booked a 1 bedroom suite for a family of five including 2 double beds and a sleeper couch. We were given 1 king bed and 2 camp beds. In the end 2 kids slept on the couches which were more comfortable than the camp beds. 1 had to make do with a camp bed. Kerbstone pillows are provided so do not expect to sleep, especially with the poor soundproofing.The concierge did not respond to a call for an airport baggage trolley at 4 am when we had to leave. We had asked for one to be stored for us the previous night. Rooms are very expensive and so is the restaurant. Overall experience was far from 5 star (as the hotel is billed), and is beaten hands down by Motel 6. Fortunately one can walk to the concourse to get food. Free transit (not provided by the hotel) to T1 starts at about 5.30 am otherwise one must get a cab between terminals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 is located inside the new Terminal 2 at the Benito Juarez International Airport in Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Aeropuerto t2 Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2