There are two terminals in the Mexico city airport -a train will take you from one to the other for free, but it starts at 5am. If your flight is before 6 in T1, you are screwed. I recommend staying at the Camino real hotel if you are flying out of T1. It's a 100foot walk thru a bridge - very safe. NH is great if you are flying out of T2 because UT is literally IN the airport, also very safe, but too far from T1 for comfort. The beds here are the softest I've slept on in Mexico, but the bathroom situation is beyond weird. If you want hot water its the luck of the draw. Shower early maybe. It's open air, and since often the air in this city smells like poop, this hotel smells poopey a lot. There is no service here. Things seem to be unmanned and the business center never seems to be open. They were going for modern/futuristic/minimalist look but it just ended up weird. Functional workout room. Bottom line for me is know what terminal you are leaving from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 is located inside the new Terminal 2 at the Benito Juarez International Airport in Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, NHHotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Aeropuerto t2 Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2