NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2
Zocalo Central(Mexico City)
US$188
US$121
1,462 results
All reviewsmexico city airportinside terminalan early flightnext morninglong layoverhour layoverlate arrivalan overnight staygreat breakfast buffetbetween flightsconvenient locationrooms are bigcoffee makerwater pressurelate at nightvery nice hotelelevator
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This hotel is amazing for it's location for people traveling and in need for a place to stay until the next flight.

You can check-in for your flight in T2 and return to your room.

About the room, lobby and food like usual in the NH brand it's up to the expectations. If traveling with babies the cribs are also good.

Also if you have enough time you can hire a good tour service in a "executive" service and you will have the chance see Mexico City feeling perflecty safe and with a "private" guide to give the insights of this mazaing city.

I recommend this hotel and I hope to return to this City again...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for the time you took to review your recent experience at the NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 hotel in Mexico City, we welcome your feedback and value the assessment of our hotel's installations and services.

Our aim is to provide our guests with excellent service, quality food and beverages and a comfortable room to rest in especially before or after a long flight. I am very happy that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

My team and I appreciate the opportunity we had of being of service to you and will be glad to welcome you back to NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 in the near future,

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Convenient when you have to stay overnight for your next flight. Nice room. Good service. Easy access. Ordrered dinner to the room. The mexican dish was rather tasteless. No concierge/airticket service.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Our aim is to provide our guests with excellent service, and quality food and beverages, I am sorry we didn´t meet your expectations regarding your room service order. I have shared our comment with our Chef and I am sure you will find changes the next time you visit us.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

During a nine hour layover in Mexico City recently we checked into the NH. It was comfortable, clean and convenient. We changed clothes, showered, and watched the World Cup before catching a nap. We had a wakeup call for our midnight flight and were five minutes from the gate. It was cold and rainy outside the terminal but we were warm and comfortable, ready to board the plane. The rooms are not large, but they offered everything we needed. I wish every airport offered a convenience like NH. I would clearly use it again if I have a long layover.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear guest:
We appreciate your time and feedback for our hotel, we´ll share this information with our team and we´ll work to continue to improve.
We look forward to host you again.

Warm regards

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The NH is everything you need from an airport hotel. You are probably only there to sleep for a few hours before a flight and this hotel allows you to do that. It is ideally situated within T2 although you would not know that in your room as the soundproofing is excellent.

The rooms are huge and the beds comfortable and clean. Yes, it is a little clinical, but you are unlikely to spend much time in your room awake!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Susana Herrera, cashier... placed a charge for 2 breakfasts listed as 'up selling' breakfast and refused to remove them from our invoice. The meal the night we arrived, 2 salads, had pieces of aluminum foil in them, so we certainly did not want to eat breakfast, or have time for breakfast with a 4:30 am check in.
Bathroom had such poor lighting it was difficult to shave.
From the other reviews, I doubt that the manager is willing to make any changes. Great location, poor customer service.

Room Tip: rooms are very quiet, ask to see the room before you check in. Once you are checked in the staff is unwilling to make any changes.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Guest

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for submitting your evaluation of our services at NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 hotel in Mexico City, feedback received from our guests is a valuable tool through which we can implement ways to better our services and installations.

I do apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your recent stay at our hotel. I can assure you that my team and I take them very seriously and that we are implementing actions to ensure these types of incidents do not occur in the future. I am sure that if you give us an opportunity to be able to be of service to you in the near future you will notice very positive changes.

My team and I would be very happy to welcome you back to NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 and of being of service to you in the near future. Once again, thank you for your comments.

Sincerely