“Made my day 100 times better”

NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2
Ranked #33 of 310 Hotels in Mexico City
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Made my day 100 times better”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Like many guests, I had to come here because of an issue with my travel company. I came with the negative view that since it was a compensative accommodation by the airline it would be bad, but I was quickly proven wrong. The location, for an airport, is great (right above the food), and the place is clean, spacious and modern. Very friendly staff, an amazing 'welcome home' logo and nice big rooms with good views and beds. The restaurant (also free by the airline) offers tons of options for every meal. Overall a great surprise and even makes you wish you could stay more than one night!

PS: amazing free wifi

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear guest
We are very grateful for your comments and also for the time you took to let us know about them.
We are very happy to know that we met your expectations.
We will share these comments with the team.
We look forward to serve you again.

Sincerely.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The hotel strives to be a five star but falls short. Basically it is a convenient place to sleep while passing through MEX, albeit quite expensive for what you receive. Restaurant quality just ok, in room amenities were very expensive.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Guest:
We want to thank you for the time taken to give us your feedback.
We have talked to our team and we will work to improve and achieve meet your expectations.
It will be a pleasure to serve you on your next visit to Mexico City.

Warm regards
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 6 August 2014

superb location for skyteam members but be prepared to wait a long long time to check in; watching the desk people keying in all the information that You keyed in when you made the reservation - I don't enjoy waiting in line half an hour to be checked in after a long flight and dealing with immigration
beautifully appointed but be prepared for many small annoyances like no lamp for the desk, fancy shower heads that spray all over, sink that doesn't work...
restaurant is so so
so, pay upon arrival if you don't want to go through the same thing on check-out
will stay again? only if taking sky-team red-eye
caveat: Camino Real on terminal 1 is just as bad

Room Tip: avoid rooms that face the lobby restaurant
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest:
I would to thank you for the time you took to review your recent experience at nH aeropuerto T2 Mexico. We welcome your feedback and value very much the assessment of our hotel´s services and instalations.
Our aim is to provide the best service always, so we are very sorry for not having meet your expectations.
We will work very hard to achieve better; my team and I will be glad to welcome to you back.

Sincerely
Heidelberg, Germany
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The hotel was very convenient if you have to catch a flight out of Mexico City. The design is great, the hotel is a circle, the rooms are facing the inner circle. My room was quiet, quiet good design.

The Gym was good and some other hotel guest made use of the massage shop as well.

Unfortunately the bar was closed !

The hotel staff at the check in had some troubles getting my invoice right.

I did do some laundry there , as it was next morning delivery the hotel added an 50% charge on top.

Overall still okay, as mentioned convenient !

Room Tip: All rooms should be pretty much the same as they are facing the inner circle
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear guest:
We appreciate your feedback, we have discussed with my team and we´re ready to improve and get your satisfaction.
About the bar, about two weeks ago we had to repair a section of the floor; it just took a weekend. Right now it´s ready
We hope to see you soon

Cordially.
Maia, Portugal
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This hotel is amazing for it's location for people traveling and in need for a place to stay until the next flight.

You can check-in for your flight in T2 and return to your room.

About the room, lobby and food like usual in the NH brand it's up to the expectations. If traveling with babies the cribs are also good.

Also if you have enough time you can hire a good tour service in a "executive" service and you will have the chance see Mexico City feeling perflecty safe and with a "private" guide to give the insights of this mazaing city.

I recommend this hotel and I hope to return to this City again...

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for the time you took to review your recent experience at the NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 hotel in Mexico City, we welcome your feedback and value the assessment of our hotel's installations and services.

Our aim is to provide our guests with excellent service, quality food and beverages and a comfortable room to rest in especially before or after a long flight. I am very happy that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

My team and I appreciate the opportunity we had of being of service to you and will be glad to welcome you back to NH Aeropuerto Terminal 2 in the near future,

Arturo Freihofer
Hotel Director
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Convenient when you have to stay overnight for your next flight. Nice room. Good service. Easy access. Ordrered dinner to the room. The mexican dish was rather tasteless. No concierge/airticket service.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

Our aim is to provide our guests with excellent service, and quality food and beverages, I am sorry we didn´t meet your expectations regarding your room service order. I have shared our comment with our Chef and I am sure you will find changes the next time you visit us.

Arturo Freihofer
Hotel Director
Rio Rico, Arizona
Reviewed 12 July 2014

During a nine hour layover in Mexico City recently we checked into the NH. It was comfortable, clean and convenient. We changed clothes, showered, and watched the World Cup before catching a nap. We had a wakeup call for our midnight flight and were five minutes from the gate. It was cold and rainy outside the terminal but we were warm and comfortable, ready to board the plane. The rooms are not large, but they offered everything we needed. I wish every airport offered a convenience like NH. I would clearly use it again if I have a long layover.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear guest:
We appreciate your time and feedback for our hotel, we´ll share this information with our team and we´ll work to continue to improve.
We look forward to host you again.

Warm regards