I travel to Mexico City every two weeks, usually stay at Hilton in T1, but my flight was in/out of T2 this trip and thought I'd try something new. First let me explain that when in Mexico City the service in restaurants, hotels and whatever is always bar none. Wish the US was so consistent in customer service. But, that was until I stayed at the NH Hotel at Terminal 2 MEX airport. The rooms were new and nice. But the people are awful. I will never stay here again, nor recommend it to anyone. from the front desk, bellmen to room service it all sucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 is located inside the new Terminal 2 at the Benito Juarez International Airport in Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, NHHotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Aeropuerto t2 Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2