The possibility to find an hotel like this by means of trip advisor is definitely one of the reason to continue to use it for all my trips.
The hotel is small (in dimensions) but great in services.
The personnel is kind and always at your disposal.
Room is clean and quite.
Restaurants are really great.
Definitely a place to stay when in DF, either for business or for pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a private residence, Las Alcobas has unique features that lavishly exude warmth and comfort, hand-selected details to enhance and enliven your senses, and the calm serenity of being at ease in your environment… These are the ingredients to a refined Mexico City hotel experience. For business and leisure travelers, its 35 guestrooms and suites reflect the hotel’s commitment to quality and the highest level of attentive service imbued with unparalleled comfort with luxurious accommodations that await you in Mexico City in state of the arts guestrooms and exceptional bathrooms. Las Alcobas, a small luxury grand hotel in Mexico City, is composed of both architectural as well as aesthetic exquisiteness, while simultaneously offering the utmost service with its symphonic melding of personalized amenities, including two restaurants, and complete attentiveness to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Las Alcobas Mexico DF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Alcobas Mexico Df Hotel Mexico City
- Las Alcobas Mexico DF Mexico City