This is my fifth stay at home, at Las Alcobas, and, it truly has become a home. In fact, despite having a residence in Mexico City, I opt to stay at Las Alcobas.
From the design of the space, meant to evoke the feeling of being a guest in an upscale home in Mexico, to the outstanding service that is flawless for its understatement and attention, staying at Las Alcobas is truly a unique experience unlike any other hotel I've stayed in the world. In fact, I really believe that Las Alcobas redefines the Mexican aesthetic that many other experiences in the City have yet to move beyond.
The rooms are impeccably appointed providing the experience of high design you'd expect from a boutique hotel, and high touch that you'd expect from a "grade dame" hotel and truly one of the most comfortable beds ever. The bathrooms are perfectly designed providing bright light, latest fixtures (a shower to die for) and technology, and wonderfully unique Mexican soaps. Try the coffee!
The food in both restaurants is without compare. Anatole provides gourmet American comfort food that is at once familiar and surprising for the twists these classic dishes feature. And, Dulce Patria artfully elevates Mexican dishes to a level on a par with the great restaurants of the world, while remaining rooted in the fresh and simple flavors that make this cuisine so delicious.
But, ultimately, Las Alcobas is about scale. It is an environment that, again, evokes home, and all services and amenities scale to this experience: inviting spaces that quickly feel your own; services that make you feel tended to, without feeling overwhelmed; food that reminds you of being home with chefs from around the world; and a "welcome back" that quickly makes the scale of Mexico City's vastness fall way to that of your most comfortable home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a private residence, Las Alcobas has unique features that lavishly exude warmth and comfort, hand-selected details to enhance and enliven your senses, and the calm serenity of being at ease in your environment… These are the ingredients to a refined Mexico City hotel experience. For business and leisure travelers, its 35 guestrooms and suites reflect the hotel’s commitment to quality and the highest level of attentive service imbued with unparalleled comfort with luxurious accommodations that await you in Mexico City in state of the arts guestrooms and exceptional bathrooms. Las Alcobas, a small luxury grand hotel in Mexico City, is composed of both architectural as well as aesthetic exquisiteness, while simultaneously offering the utmost service with its symphonic melding of personalized amenities, including two restaurants, and complete attentiveness to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Las Alcobas Mexico DF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Alcobas Mexico Df Hotel Mexico City
- Las Alcobas Mexico DF Mexico City