I stayed here on business, the property is a little dated and could use a renovation, you get all the usual amenities such as minibar, toiletries and complimentary wi-fi although I don't know if this is the general norm or a deal gotten through my company.
I was awoken at 2:00am by a gentleman that claimed to be from security so I called the main desk and they confirmed his identity, when I opened the door he said that front desk had gotten a noise complaint and he was there to investigate!! I mean he was in front of my door for a good 2-3 min before I opened and clearly could hear no noise coming from my room, why would they do this?
I also forgot the charger of my tablet and when I phoned the hotel from the office to see if I could pick it up before leaving town they didn't even check for it because they never asked for my room number before saying that they had not gotten any reports about a charger left behind.
I wouldn't stay here, there are much better options along paseo de la reforma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galeria Plaza Reforma offers a variety of 433 rooms and suites. For our corporate travelers we provide three Executive Floors with direct access to our exclusive Executive lounge. The hotel's central location in the Reforma Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Galeria Plaza Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galeria Plaza Hotel Mexico City
- Galeria Plaza Reforma Mexico City