I understand that location is critical when choosing a hotel in a big city unless you want to spend your time in traffic jams trying to reach your destination so that was the reason for choosing this hotel. While I do not refute is nearby downtown, Reforma avenue and you can walk by to the Zona Rosa area and its personnel is quite polite, this hotel is just really bad. Here is why: Being a 4 star hotel (...) the less I would expect is to have free Wi-Fi in your room, well that was not the case, you have to pay give or take $15 USD per night, free water, neither was it. You have to pay around $3 USD for a pint of drinkable water bottle. The room was small and needed TLC. Bathroom condition: clean but old. Being winter I would expect the A/C to work and heat the air, well the best I could get was a portable electrical heater. The hallways are dark, kind of depressing , but the lobby was fun to be around. Unfortunately, this hotel is not handicap friendly.
Normally, I try to bring the good and the bad in my reviews, but this hotel is so bad that I recommend you bring your own toilet paper( seriously). At the best this is a 1 1/2 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galeria Plaza Reforma offers a variety of 433 rooms and suites. For our corporate travelers we provide three Executive Floors with direct access to our exclusive Executive lounge. The hotel's central location in the Reforma Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Nozio Netplan srl, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Galeria Plaza Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galeria Plaza Hotel Mexico City
- Galeria Plaza Reforma Mexico City