Seems like a safer area in the city, walking distance to restaurants. Really amazing small coffee shop on same side of street 2 or 3 blocks back.
Room was nice, didn't feel like a 4 star hotel but overall decent. Breakfast buffet was decent, nothing great. Staff spoke english so that was nice.
wi-fi on phone didn't work, but did work on laptop. Somewhat small room, but maybe not good dea to compare to rooms in United States.
Overall good for the price and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galeria Plaza Reforma offers a variety of 433 rooms and suites. For our corporate travelers we provide three Executive Floors with direct access to our exclusive Executive lounge. The hotel's central location in the Reforma Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Nozio Netplan srl, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Galeria Plaza Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galeria Plaza Hotel Mexico City
- Galeria Plaza Reforma Mexico City