Stayed here in beginning of June for five nights for business. It was relatively good area in Zona Rosa and many things close by.
I have to say that the maid service is a little lackluster. One of the days, the maid just tossed the wash cloths in a mess by the sink and she put the do not disturb is on my door so she wouldn't have to do turn down. I think of the 5 nights, she managed to do 2 nights of turndown and skipped the rest. The tossing of the washcloths by the sink was quite disappointing. They did not vacuum, there was hair in the bathroom. I do believe part of the job description for the maid is to "clean" the rooms. I think management needs to retrain some of their cleaning staff. I was going to notify management, however it wasn't worth it. So if you are management, and you need to know what room i was in, just respond to this review. Pool area was small, the halls to the room from the elevators are very dark as they have the lights barely on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galeria Plaza Reforma offers a variety of 433 rooms and suites. For our corporate travelers we provide three Executive Floors with direct access to our exclusive Executive lounge. The hotel's central location in the Reforma Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Galeria Plaza Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galeria Plaza Hotel Mexico City
- Galeria Plaza Reforma Mexico City