This was my second time this year staying at the Galeria Plaza. Both times I stayed 4 days and felt at home each time. I had my own room separate from my companions but we were all situated on the same floor which was thoughtful of the hotel even though we all made reservations separately. You cannot beat the price for the location and accommodations. The decor is sleek and contemporary yet comfortable and warm, almost a tad retro, but in a tasteful way. We have used one driver both times that we liked very much (ask for Oscar!), but I would recommend a private driver to further reaching destinations such as Coyoacan etc. The location is central enough to take public transportation or a very cheap taxi within the city. The hotel also boasts a wave pool alongside it's regular rooftop pool, where chaise lounges and towels are provided. You can also order anything you need via the courtesy phone when they don't have their brunch buffet service available. The workout room is also located on the top floor and and has all the modern equipment you could need. It is an immaculately clean establishment to boot! The staff are more than accommodating and helpful, especially because none of us spoke Spanish. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galeria Plaza Reforma offers a variety of 433 rooms and suites. For our corporate travelers we provide three Executive Floors with direct access to our exclusive Executive lounge. The hotel's central location in the Reforma Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Galeria Plaza Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galeria Plaza Hotel Mexico City
- Galeria Plaza Reforma Mexico City