I stayed right now for 5 days in this hotel. No idea really where to start. I got it cheap so i should not be to choosy i guess. I was too cheap to pay the 300 us per night at the hilton so this is what you get for being cheap:) .
Rooms: big,kind of cozy but not clean. Kind of filthy.carpets really dirty. yukkkk.dirty.walls need paint desperately. New lcd tv with lots of channels,also in english and german.
Already have been in worse places .
Bed: queenn,very ,very hard. Sheets only every 3 days.mmm....
Bathroom: sooooo dated. Like 1970. Shower and retro blue tiles.the sad thing is this is not retro,just remained.lol
Kitchen: free water,microwaves,free coffee.so far so good
Aircondition. Bahhh, either cold,windy and noisy ,wow like in a airport hangar, or not working at all.
Decoration.forgeddaboudid .....like all the stuff someone hated and placed in a rental apartment for cheap tourists :) well.....not so far away from the truth Lol....
Smoking: although prohiited some other guests smoke in their rooms and all that terrible smell floats into your room.. I hated that sooooo much. Disgusting!
Location: just 50 yards from the angel but pretty far from metro insurgentes.
If you like nightlife and you are gay the zona rosa is 300 meters away....
Never saw so many males kissing ....not my cup of tea but well whatever makes you happy fellows.
Would not choose this location with children,really not.
Oxxo supermmarket in front .
Wifi: sooooo slow.....took 2 days to send 30 picture messages. Not really helpful.
Staff: the only positive thing so far: helpful and really friendly. The reason for my 3 stars is the staff.i would relentlessly recur to 1.5 stars.like that 2.5 stars.
Resuming: at a good price (like 55 us) worth it.not 1 cent more.
Would not come back thanks to the smoke and the noise from the street. Honking cars at 5 in the morning is bothering me :) you can not sleep anyway..have fun all the same.mexico is a great place to be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Mexico City, near Paseo de la Reforma, right next to the emblematic Angel of Independence, the 12-storey silhouette of the Suites San Marino rises up, an all-suites hotel Mexico that welcomes you with open arms so that all your needs are covered ...and your whims, too... during your stay in the Aztec capital. The Exe San Marino is an accommodation designed for people who refuse to settle for the first thing they see. The Exe San Marino (luxury hotel Mexico) offers an outstanding location and service brimming with luxuries: spacious suites, meeting rooms, restaurant, a gym and decor featuring soft, pleasant tones throughout the entire hotel Mexico. Our height offers the natural light that you like so much in both the suites and the communal areas. The hotel in Mexico also regales you with little details like its gym and sauna, which will make your stay in Mexico City more pleasant. The luxury hotel in Mexico offer a taxi service to the airport and anywhere else in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Eurostars, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Exe Suites San Marino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Marino Hotel Mexico City
- San Marino Mexico City
- Exe Suites San Marino Mexico City