The attention that the JW Marriott staff bestow on you is VIP treatment, even bordering on a bit try-hard sometimes, but you definitely feel special. Something they did that went over and above was when I requested earplugs, and nearby stores did not have any, they requested a pharmacy deliver them to me, and all I had to pay was the price for them and a nominal tip. It was so nice to not even have to leave my room.
Since I am on the subject of earplugs, the building construction is solid, and I never heard my neighbors or anyone walking down the hallway. However, keep in mind that there is music from the pool area all day and into the night, and this could be an issue for sensitive sleepers. Bring your earplugs, because the hotel sundry store does not carry any.
The view is OFF THE HOOK. I requested a high floor with a view, and they gave me a 14th floor room overlooking Chapultepec park. There are 26 floors, so if the view from level 14 is this amazing, I imagine most of the views in the rooms are generous.
Polanco is, hands down, the best neighborhood to stay in DF. If you are a runner like me, you can run to the trails in Chapultepec Park in 5 minutes. World class museums, restaurants, and beautiful people abound. Also, amazing street food off of Paseo Reforma 1 minute from the hotel entrance off Andres Bello. I spent an average of $2 for dinner the nights I ate alone. AMAZEBALLS.
I felt very safe and secure in the district of Polanco where the JW Marriott is located. The fitness facilities, given that it is located within a hotel, is first rate. Even though I don't swim, I did spend a little bit of time on the 7th floor pool deck. I am looking forward to my next visit to Mexico City, and I intend on returning to this hotel.
Pretty ridiculoso that Internet is $30 per day or $0.50 per minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover luxury at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City. We offer unparalleled accommodations and an extraordinary location at our Mexico City hotel set in the heart of the Polanco District near dynamic destinations including National Museum of Anthropology and National Auditorium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Mexico City Jw Marriott
- Marriott Mexico City
- Mexico City Marriott
- JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City