This was my second stay at this hotel. We looked forward to it as I consider it one of the finest hotels I have stayed in anywhere in the world. It did not disappoint on this visit. I have been married to a Mexican for 20 years, and travel Mexico often. We generally prefer to stay away from the US chain hotels, and take in some Mexican flavor. The JW in Mexico has become the exception, and one of our favorite hotels. The service is incredible, always with a smile and prompt, able to work in both Spanish and English.
We used points and had a wonderful room on the 20th floor looking out overlooking Bosque de Chapultepec, Los Pinos (Mexican White House) and the Military Parade Grounds where all foreign heads of state arrive in Mexico.
My Mexican Spouse came down with a severe case of Montezuma's Revenge as we were arriving to the hotel from Cuernavaca. The staff could not have been more helpful and caring to get him all he needed. The Executive lounge is the best I have ever seen. Food all day. Enough for meals, and a nice blend of Mexican and International foods (Tropical fruits, smoked Salmon, Serrano Ham, Empanadas, tamales, eggs, etc.) Wine is also included. The staff was wonderful in keeping me entertained, and getting the foods I needed for my ill spouse.
The location is great with a wonderful neighborhood of cafes and restaurants just a few blocks away. There is a subway station to take you anywhere in the City just across the street. Easy to get cabs or private cars, and a safe area to walk around as well. The rooms are nice, upgraded baths etc. Even free laundry service on the Executive floors.
Again I can not say enough about the staff and how helpful they are. We had many special requests, and all were assisted promptly and with a smile. This is a great safe hotel for a visit to Mexico City with some of the best service you will find at any hotel in the world. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover luxury at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City. We offer unparalleled accommodations and an extraordinary location at our Mexico City hotel set in the heart of the Polanco District near dynamic destinations including National Museum of Anthropology and National Auditorium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Mexico City Jw Marriott
- Marriott Mexico City
- Mexico City Marriott
- JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City