I am an American woman who travels frequently for work. I stayed at the JW Marriott and was appalled at the racist and hostile treatment I received. I was traveling alone and was frightened by the staff who ruined my hair flat irons which I left on my bathroom counter. I even left a do not disturb sign on my door which the cleaning staff completely disregarded. I am glad I was able to secure another hotel in the area. Note to African Americans traveling on business, avoid this hotel.
I've always received excellent treatment at Marriott hotels. I think the folks at the JW need an additional training course on racial sensitivity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover luxury at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City. We offer unparalleled accommodations and an extraordinary location at our Mexico City hotel set in the heart of the Polanco District near dynamic destinations including National Museum of Anthropology and National Auditorium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Mexico City Jw Marriott
- Marriott Mexico City
- Mexico City Marriott
- JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City