“World Class Business Hotel”

The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City
Ranked #35 of 310 Hotels in Mexico City
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
“World Class Business Hotel”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I have been working in Santa Fe, Mexico City, Mexico since February and living in the Westin Santa Fe and been pleasantly surprised and extremely satisfied.

I have found the Westin Santa Fe to be a World Class Business Hotel catering to all my needs exactly as needed all without being intrusive. I have never wanted for anything that I did not already have and/or get quickly.

As a busy executive, they have made my stay at the Westin a very comfortable and productive experience. The staff is amazing, the service five star and the accommodations are clean and safe and modern. My children (9 and 13) have stayed with me many times in the hotel and they too just love it! What a great place.

One of the touches that always catches my attention are the fresh flower arrangements throughout the hotel which seem to change daily...they are such a beautiful and nice touch, absolutely beautiful, actually stunning and a very nice touch that does not go unnoticed.

Room Tip: All rooms where I have stayed are excellent and I have been on almost all floors and in all rooms.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Jose D, Gerente at The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear Sherry,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive comments regarding your experiences at The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City.

It is always a pleasure to welcome you and your family, for us it is great to know that we achieve our goal of making your experience personal.

We appreciate taking your valuable time to send us your feedbacks, I will make sure to share your comments with the staff as a recognition of their contribution to make sure your had a personal experience with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you again at The Westin Santa Fe.

Warm regards.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Westin Santa Fe, and Park Plaza are like no other place in Mexico City.

5 star accommodations and service at the hotel, and Park Plaza offers several of the best restaurants in all of Mexico City.

But what brings me back is the security, safety and piece of mind I have every time I stay here.

My business requires me to travel around the world and the Westin Santa Fe's attention to detail and personal service makes it #1 of the hotels I frequent.

I highly recommend this Hotel, and encourage those who travel with Customers in Mexico to make this Hotel your home.

• Stayed September 2013
Jose D, Gerente at The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Dear Plair,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive comments regarding your recent experience at The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City.

Looking forward to welcoming you again at The Westin Santa Fe in the near future,

Wausau, Wisconsin
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I travel > 150k miles/year, much of it internationally, and I can say without a doubt that this is the best hotel I've ever been to. Brand new Westin. Great service. Great beds. Central Central (in the hotel) is one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. Try the salmon carpaccio - I had it every night for a week it was so good.

My only complaint is that I had a room near the elevator. The soundproofing on the doors wasn't great and the doors slam shut. A little Ambien cures that but it was still a bit annoying.

Room Tip: Don't stay near the elevator!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Jose D, Gerente at The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Dear Kelly,

We have taken notes of your comments and I can tell you that the maintenance department is working to avoid the door noises and the front desk staff has been informed to keep you away the elevators.

We look forward to welcome you again at The Westin Santa Fe shortly.

Panama City, Panama
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Very modern, near to excellent restaurants, internet with good speed, friendly staff. It was an incredible experience for me, it was my second stay at the hotel, and I will certainly repeat if I need to come back to Mexico DF.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Jose D, Gerente at The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City, responded to this review, 2 September 2013
Dear Ivan,

We thank you very much for posting your positive review about The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City.

We are happy to know that we meet our goal again. It is great to know that your experience was extraordinary and that we will have you back at The Westin Santa Fe when you visit Mexico City again.

We are ready to welcome and revitalize you again.

São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Good hotel, very confortable and well located in the midle of Santa Fe, Mexico DF Is in the midle of Parking Plaza where you have restaurants, Good gymn for exercise , and excelent view from the mountains . Close to IBM, HP, Banamex... al major Corporation in Santa Fe

Room Tip: Get a room above the 5 floor, with the view to the mountains
Dear Alejandro,

We thank you very much for posting your positive review about your experience at The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City.

It is great to know that we meet our goal again. As you said we are part of Park Plaza and surrunded by may great restaurant options and our view is unique in the area.

We hope to welcome you again and make you feel revitalized in our hotel.

Warm regards.
Cincinnati, OH
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This was my second stay at the Westin Santa Fe and certainly won't be my last. First of all, the facilities are outstanding. From the fitness center to the rooms to the restaurants, everything is top notch. The rooms are large and of course the beds are comfortable. They keep you well supplied with bottled water, which is hugely important if you aren't use to the altitude in Mexico City. But beyond all the great things with the hotel itself, the service goes above and beyond. Everyone is helpful, many speak English and there is always plenty of staff to help with whatever you need. Whether you need a car to the office or the airport or need directions or change, they can always help. Through 6-7 days total on this property, I have yet to have a single complaint. In all of my traveling, this is one of the best run hotels I have visited. Thank you!

1 Thank seinenb
Dear Trip Advisor Companion,

We appreciate for taking your the time to send us your feedback, it is nice to know that your experience was great and we accomplished our goal of making you feel at home.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you again at The Westin Santa Fe in the near future.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I stayed at Westin Santa Fe for 4 days business trip. Very modern facilities. There's all you expect for this class of hotel. Clean, friendly staff including a concierge service that organizes all you might need. I recomend doing a one day tour to the pyramides of the sun and moon that, must do this amazing experience. All quickly and easily organized by hotel. My room (lowest rate) was perfectly equipped, clean, very spacious and even though facing the street, very quiet. The gym is complementary and equipped with lots of cardio stations, located on the sky deck with a nice view over the city (or part of it since it is more then huge!)
Couple of restaurants all very modern (and expensive) in surroundings (park plaza right in front) as well as the "samara" mall in 2 min walking distance.
Beakfast offers usual continental choice and in my opinion is a bit expensive (MXN 250 = approx. 25 USD). But the prices in general are on a quite high level in Santa Fe. So it's for sure the nice and expensive part of Mex City and you will not really experience the real Mex City life.
So I can really recommend it if you look for a modern and upper level hotel, in the area Santa Fe.

Room Tip: The lowest rate room is more then enough
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Jose D, Gerente at The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for sharing your valuable comments with us.

We have taken notes of your comments regarding the breakfast price.

The team is working day by day to give the best experiences to all our guests and we appreciate the importance of the feedbacks you gave to us.

We look forward to welcome you again at The Westin Santa Fe shortly.