The Westin Santa Fe, Mexico City
  • Fitness centre
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Aspen(Mexico City)
  • Restaurant
All reviewspark plazagreat hotelbusiness districttop floorbusiness triproom serviceother hotelshotel is locatedconvenient locationgymmexicospgconciergeinternetdoormanprosuber
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Great Location, hospitality, amenities, cleanliness, excellent facilities, excellent service. My only recommendation was to improve the internet connection to make it faster. However, this is a world class hotel and would love to come back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Jose D, Gerente at The Westin Santa Fe, Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Candy,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive comments regarding your experiences at The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City.

We appreciate taking your valuable time to send us your feedbacks, I will make sure to share your comments with the staff and I want to let you know that we are working to improve the internet connection,

It will be a pleasure to welcome you again at The Westin Santa Fe during your next visit to Mexico City.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

stayed at Westin Fe for 2 nights during business trip. Classic SPG hospitality. big rooms and very spacious bathroom. All 5 star amenities that you might expect. quick and easy check in and check out. In room complimentary tea and coffee facilities and complementary drinking water too. Internet was also complementary. Had dinner at restaurant twice, good service but average food for a 5 star . Breakfast was standard fare but more than ample. Concierge was particularly helpful in arranging transport service. We got stuck at office with very heavy rains, called up concierge and he arranged for pick up to hotel. Very convenient.

Dear Rusty,

We appreciate taking your valuable time to send us your feedbacks, I will make sure to share your comments with the staff, specially with the Chef, so you can experience a complete renewal experience the next time you visit the hotel.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you once again at The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City in the near future.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I have been working in Santa Fe, Mexico City, Mexico since February and living in the Westin Santa Fe and been pleasantly surprised and extremely satisfied.

I have found the Westin Santa Fe to be a World Class Business Hotel catering to all my needs exactly as needed all without being intrusive. I have never wanted for anything that I did not already have and/or get quickly.

As a busy executive, they have made my stay at the Westin a very comfortable and productive experience. The staff is amazing, the service five star and the accommodations are clean and safe and modern. My children (9 and 13) have stayed with me many times in the hotel and they too just love it! What a great place.

One of the touches that always catches my attention are the fresh flower arrangements throughout the hotel which seem to change daily...they are such a beautiful and nice touch, absolutely beautiful, actually stunning and a very nice touch that does not go unnoticed.

Room Tip: All rooms where I have stayed are excellent and I have been on almost all floors and in all rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Sherry,

It is always a pleasure to welcome you and your family, for us it is great to know that we achieve our goal of making your experience personal.

We appreciate taking your valuable time to send us your feedbacks, I will make sure to share your comments with the staff as a recognition of their contribution to make sure your had a personal experience with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you again at The Westin Santa Fe.

Warm regards.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Westin Santa Fe, and Park Plaza are like no other place in Mexico City.

5 star accommodations and service at the hotel, and Park Plaza offers several of the best restaurants in all of Mexico City.

But what brings me back is the security, safety and piece of mind I have every time I stay here.

My business requires me to travel around the world and the Westin Santa Fe's attention to detail and personal service makes it #1 of the hotels I frequent.

I highly recommend this Hotel, and encourage those who travel with Customers in Mexico to make this Hotel your home.

• Stayed: September 2013
Jose D, Gerente at The Westin Santa Fe, Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Dear Plair,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive comments regarding your recent experience at The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City.

Looking forward to welcoming you again at The Westin Santa Fe in the near future,

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I travel > 150k miles/year, much of it internationally, and I can say without a doubt that this is the best hotel I've ever been to. Brand new Westin. Great service. Great beds. Central Central (in the hotel) is one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. Try the salmon carpaccio - I had it every night for a week it was so good.

My only complaint is that I had a room near the elevator. The soundproofing on the doors wasn't great and the doors slam shut. A little Ambien cures that but it was still a bit annoying.

Room Tip: Don't stay near the elevator!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Jose D, Gerente at The Westin Santa Fe, Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear Kelly,

We have taken notes of your comments and I can tell you that the maintenance department is working to avoid the door noises and the front desk staff has been informed to keep you away the elevators.

We look forward to welcome you again at The Westin Santa Fe shortly.