Stayed at the Westin for an entire week as part of a conference delegation.
1. Spacious rooms and shower with free mineral water. Nice bed. Average cleanliness. Bad lighting for the wardrobes. Good selection of TV channels.
2. Good location within Santa Fe
1. Extremely badly trained staff during breakfast. You order items at least three times before someone reacts despite having more waiters than customers around at some times.
2. Leisure facilities are poor - small pool, gym needs refurb (especially the uneven floor surface), meeting rooms are very noisy
Overall, an OK business hotel, but nothing special.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Santa Fe Mexico City Hotel Mexico City