All reviewsthe world trade centergreat hotelcontinental breakfastbusiness triprecommend this hotel to anyonetop floorhotel staffroom rateenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againroom servicecomfortable bedsboutique hotelvisit mexico cityinsurgentesgymmetrobus
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is so amazing! It's convienant to so many amazing restaurants in walking distance and all attractions are an uber away.
I came to visit the city while my husband was working and fell in love with this hotel and city. The concierge was so helpful getting me to the museum's and park. I felt so safe in the city even by myself. After my day of exploring I came to the hotel and had a drink at the bar. Alejandro was the best batender/person! He was so knowlegable about the city and he told me about so much yummy food I had to try! So I went out every day and took his reccomendations.
I had dinner by myself at the restaurant patio,while my husband worked late, it was just lovely.they had live music outside and the food was incredibe! As you can tell I love food. Alejandro again was so attentive and made me feel so welcome at dinner. The ambiance with the waterfall wall, wine and music and a good friend was perfect.
After long days of lots of walking and yummy dinner the rooftop pool and jacuzzi was perfect.it was beautiful and clean and I let the day float away.
Thank you hotel novit for giving us a wonderful first time in your amazing city and well definitely be back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lpalmer2778
Reviewed 3 December 2017

This hotel is located conveniently to the World Trade Center area so is perfect for business travelers. My family came with me. Rooms are not huge, but are completely updated and clean. Beds are comfortable. Staff and service were excellent. Very very courteous and cleaning lady seemed excited to come in and clean our room daily. We had the gym and heated rooftop indoor heated pool and jacuzzi to ourselves multiple days. I paid slightly extra for the promotion to have the buffet breakfast everyday, which is worth the $ big time. Excellent, fresh foods and baked goods. Alejandro in the cafe took care of us everyday. The WIFI works great everywhere. The staff are amazing. Pablo, the concierge, lent my wife his metro card to use for the day! Seriously, who does that?! These guys are amazing. Hotel was much better than we expected. Safe neighborhood and outside of the crazy hustle and bustle of centro historico. I highly recommend staying here. I give them a perfect rating.

Room Tip: 6th floor would be same as gym / pool!
Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2017

It's rare that a hotel does everything right, especially during a 4-night stay. But Hotel Novit did just that. They score 100%
+ Room was quiet and comfortable with fantastic climate control.
+ TV had English-language channels.
+ Wifi met my needs.
+ Pool and hot tub were perfect. Temperatures were spot on. Pool area was spotless.
+ Gym is simple but functional.
+ Public spaces were immaculate, including public bathroom in the lobby area.
+ Reception and lobby staff could not have better.
+ Restaurant was excellent.
+ Location is perfect, especially for METRO access.
+ 7-11 store 30 feet away.
+ Plenty of electrical plugs in the room.
+ Housekeeping was flawless throughout the stay.

Don't waste your money on a major chain hotel. Stay at Hotel Novit. You'll pay a good price, and you'll have a WONDERFUL trip. And be sure to bring a swim suite. The top-floor pool is great!

Only constructive advice for the hotel: Don't offer airport transportation unless you use a hotel-operated shuttle. UBER from Hotel Novit to the international airport cost me $7.50 USD. A regular commercial taxi from the airport to the hotel cost me about $13.50. When I asked the hotel about them providing transportation they quoted me approximately 800 MEX pesos. That's approximately $43.00 USD.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2017

The staff at Hotel Novit were wonderful. I had problems connecting to the internet with my I-phone when I arrived. They went above and beyond to assist me and solve my issue. They were very accommodating and went out of their way to make sure I was safe and comfortable.

Room Tip: I had slight issues with trying to watch TV - I don't speak spanish and could only get 2-3 channels in English - but that was fine.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelNovit1, Director General at Hotel Novit, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Susan W.

Thanks for your recently stay at Novit Hotel.
For us is very important to help our guest with all their needs, and I´m very glad to Know that we can assist you during your stay.

I hope see you soon in your next trip to Mexico City.

Best Regards!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We was late arrived and they what us to pay for these extra room, I agree but they dont let us have the room over the night, all hotel stuff whants extra money for all thing, thats was our feeling. The hotel was ok but mot value for the money, so next time anouther hotell

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelNovit1, Director General at Hotel Novit, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear henrik108

First, I want to thank your recently stay at Hotel Novit.

Regarding your comments, you arrived a day before your reservation to the Hotel, as it was the week of Formula 1 the whole city was completely full and we did everything possible to give you a room and for that reason we had to make a new reservation with the corresponding cost for the additional night.

We hope you can understand this situation and have you back in the hotel the next year for Formula 1 in Mexico City.

Best Regards