Hotel Villa Condesa
US$336
Zocalo Central(Mexico City)
US$271
US$128
W Mexico City(Mexico City)
US$323
US$98
US$153
US$128
  • Restaurant
Gran Hotel Ciudad de Mexico(Mexico City)
US$208
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb ba lovely small hotelcozy roomquiet streetnice restaurants and barscondesa neighborhoodprivate balconyla condesapersonalized attentionsafe neighborhoodgreat neighborhoodhome away from homehuevos rancherosthe ground floorfive nightsincluded breakfastwe loved our stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I believe service is a great part of the experience of taking a vacation, and when it's bad it can ruin the whole experience....
I visited this B&B recently and I was very disappointed with the service they provided, the host was Diana and she was rude and always seemed upset whenever we ask her for something... I felt very unconformable, as if they were doing me a favor instead of providing for a service I paid for...
I suggest you to check out other places near by with better service

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LolaCam
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Dear guest ,

thank you for taking the time to write this review . We are very sorry if one of our employees didnt treat you as you deserve . At our Villa all of the staff are aware of the importance of being a good host . It is probably unfair to say that the service in the hotel is terrible when only one memeber of the staff made a mistake . We will take the necesary steps to make sure this never happens again .

Homero Nava

Reviewed 10 July 2012

This place was perfect for us. We came for a longer weekend to explore Mexico city, but also to relax a bit. It's like staying at a beautiful house of friends. It's very quiet, and clean which you crave after spending the entire day in this 30 million people city.
The only thing that may be weird is that you can hear the other guests coming in and out of their rooms because of the wooden floors (which by the way are very beautiful and give this place the charm). There weren't as many guests while we were there and it felt quite private, you hardly saw anyone.
The room and bathroom itself are great.

Room Tip: We had a room upstairs that had a private terrace which was great for having breakfast.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I wanted to celebrate a very special event gathering friends for our high school reunion in Mexico City and we wanted a very unique and different cozy place. I chose Villa Condesa because I am good friends of the owners Daysi and Homero who are great hosts and I was sure it would exceed our expectations. The hotel was the perfect setting and the food was outstanding!!
We felt very much at home and everyone congratulated them on having the perfect venue for events like ours.
I highly recommend the experience and Villa Condesa will for sure be your best choice.
Vanessa Musi

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Our 9 day stay at Villa Condesa was just perfect. Welcoming hosts, consistently kind and thoughtful staff, yummy breakfasts (great coffee!), and a peaceful oasis in a lovely neighborhood. We enjoyed walking around Condesa, and had easy access to the Metro and metrobuses. Condesa has great architecture, parks, and restaurants.

We were in Mexico City for business, vacation, and family time, and Villa Condesa worked well for all of these. We really enjoyed meeting other guests at breakfast and "happy hour" each evening was a nice treat. We ate in at Villa Condesa for dinner one night, and it rivaled the best restaurants in the neighborhood. An all-round joy! We will be back.

Room Tip: Upstairs deluxe rooms are airy and lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2012

The hotel is small, lovely, and quiet, hidden behind a tall wall in a leafy, quiet neighborhood (no sign!). The staff is welcoming, friendly, and very helpful. My room, upstairs, was roomy, and graced with a little balcony. The bathroom modern and very nicely appointed, if small. (Only downside, admittedly minor, was there were no curtain tie-backs to let more light in during the day, and the floor fan, while adequate, might not be up to the task of cooling that room in the middle of the summer.) The courtyard, where breakfast and happy hour were held, could not be nicer. Breakfasts were simple and just right (beautiful fruit plate with a big, warm croissant, big cup of coffee, and an egg dish of the day). Convenient to the Metro (which is fantastic and cheap), and close to a wide range of restaurants and cafes and pleasant parks. Staff is great with directions, suggestions, and will even loan you a bike! I must add that I felt very safe walking the neighborhood day and night (the entire city, for that matter). I'll be back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo