Hotel Villa Condesa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Condesa DF(Mexico City)
  • Restaurant
Hotel La Casona(Mexico City)
Hippodrome Hotel(Mexico City)
Hotel Roosevelt(Mexico City)
FlowSuites Condesa(Mexico City)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Casa Mali by Dominion(Mexico City)
Maria Condesa(Mexico City)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsb ba lovely small hotelcozy roomquiet streetnice restaurants and barscondesa neighborhoodprivate balconyla condesapersonalized attentionsafe neighborhoodgreat neighborhoodhome away from homehuevos rancherosthe ground floorfive nightsincluded breakfastwe loved our stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My daughter and I had a wonderful stay at this wonderfully small and charming hotel located in a great neighborhood. There are many great restaurants within walking distance. The wireless was excellent as was the staff, the rooms and the breakfast. I had a terrible cold/cough and they were able to direct me to a local medical clinic and was promptly seen by a very nice doctor. the walk to the Metro is quite short and is also charming. I also have to say we enjoyed the other guests that we visited with. Their guests come from all over.

Room Tip: We stayed twice as we went to Puebla for a few days. both our rooms were great and the other rooms that I peeked into were also charming.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Second time I've stayed at Villa Condesa. Location is great, in a leafy mostly residential area on the border of Condesa and Roma Norte. Pleasant staff, tasty breakfast included. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Good, pretty reliable wireless. It's a small property, which made for a nice break from big hotels as I was on business. Easy ten minute walk to the Metro, which I took to and from meetings and restaurants in various parts of the city, and 15 or so minutes to the Bosque de Chapultepec and entrance to the "castle." Only negative is, it's an old restored colonial home with high ceilings and wood floors, and the noise of careless guests can reverberate. But wasn't a problem this trip. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2014

This intimate and charming hotel was a perfect place to stay to enjoy all that Mexico City has to offer. After the excitement and bustle of the city, we would come home to this quiet oasis of comfort. We were given lots of help and assistance - and the icing on the cake is that the restaurant is wonderful!!

Room Tip: I believe that a second floor room is preferable to a first.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Villa Condesa is a great place to stay in noisy Mexico City, I really enjoyed my stay there.

Villa Condesa is in a very quiet neighborhood where it was safe to walk at night for the group I was with. I stayed in the cozy room which is very good: clean, tastefully designed. I stayed there alone, with two people it would be VERY cozy, especially in the bed. The bed might also be a bit short for tall (>1,85m) people.

The staff was always very friendly, courteous and helpful. For the reservations, just remember that calling is more effective than mailing... :-)

Only thing that surprised me was that breakfast does not mean an European buffet style breakfast. Instead, fruit is served, one baguette and something like scrambled egg or tomato/spinach mix (changes every day). In first instance, what was served is not that much, but they were more than happy to prepare more for you.

Very good place to stay, I would for sure go there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I read the reviews on this hotel and it sounded wonderful. I was planning on visiting Mexico City and wanted to stay here. I kept putting in estimated dates (again, I had a great deal of flexibility) and kept getting responses the hotel was unavailable. After trying MANY failed possibilities online I finally decided to send a contact email to the hotel. I wrote the hotel I wanted to stay a week but had great flexibility, but no positive confirmation was coming back. After several exchanges, this was their response, "well thats because, we have no availability for the dates you request, pleace let me know your check in and check out."

How many emails do I have to send letting them know my dates are flexible and when do you have availability? I found their responses rude and gave up.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo