Very short walk to the Zocalo, the place is very clean and the facilities excellent, the staff gave us an amazing service very polite and friendly. The roofterrace at weekends is so good with the parties and cool drinks i tried something called black pearl was so good and hip. I really liked hostel regina i will come back here anytime very very recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Regina is projected to be the only retro art-kitsch youth hostel in Mexico City. We have shared and private rooms, where local and foreign cultures and fused along with experiences and environments. The place is brand new, counts with 121 comfortable beds, private rooms, parquet floors, high ceilings and huge windows with balcony. We manage to make every room special, spacious and bright. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hostal Centro Historico Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Hotel Mexico City
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Mexico City