This Hostel is perfectly located in the Centro Historico, within walking distance of all the attractions, 3 metro stations to take you further afield and on Regina street which is a pedestrianised street full of bars and restaurants. The hostal itself it's lovely, the building is stunning and has an army of cleaners day and night maintaining the hostel, the shared bathrooms are very clean and very new, the staff are friendly and helpful. It would be an amazing stay if it wasn't for the level of noise, don't get me wrong, we are NOT light sleepers, but the unavoidable noise from the street below, specially at the weekends it's like sleeping in a very noisy bar, we stayed on the first floor so perhaps further up would be better, if it wasn't for the rooftop bar also blearing music downwards. The wifi only worked 2 days out of 5 that we were there, but they have 3 free computers that you can use, the breakfast is standard Mexican pastry and a coffee, and the kitchen is very well equipped to cook simple meals. So if the noise doesn't put you off and you can sleep through anything then definitely stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Regina is projected to be the only retro art-kitsch youth hostel in Mexico City. We have shared and private rooms, where local and foreign cultures and fused along with experiences and environments. The place is brand new, counts with 121 comfortable beds, private rooms, parquet floors, high ceilings and huge windows with balcony. We manage to make every room special, spacious and bright. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostal Centro Historico Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Hotel Mexico City
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Mexico City