Fiesta Inn Insurgentes Sur
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Krystal Grand Suites Insurgentes(Mexico City)
  • Breakfast included
Royal Plaza(Mexico City)
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Juarez(Mexico City)
View Hotel
Hotel El Greco(Mexico City)
View Hotel
All reviewsbusiness hotelbusiness tripfaux woodlarge walk in showersouthern partstarbucks coffeevery clean hotelgreat hotelhotel lobbyrestaurants within walking distanceplenty of hot waterbreakfast was excellentmexican dishesspacious roomroom servicewifisaks
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I've been here at least 4 times, nothing bad to say about Fiesta Inn apart from the fact it's maybe a little bland and forgettable.

Room cleanliness is top-notch, the in-room showers are modern and huge (something I always appreciate), the beds are comfortable, with nice crisp sheets. Food prices are decent (except the breakfast buffet, which might be a bit pricy) and the room service is good.

Recommended: the chocolate shakes, the tortilla soup, and enchiladas suizas.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank jpdaigle
Francisco G, Director Comercial at Fiesta Inn Insurgentes Sur, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2013

Than you very much for your comments. We are really proud of our rooms, we are glad you were delighted with the cleaness of it and the size of the shower.
About our menu , it will change in a few weeks in order to give new dishes to our guests, we hope you can visit us soon, it will be a pleasure to have you with us again!!

Regards

Reviewed 22 October 2012

I'm often staying in Fiesta Inn when travelling to Mexico City on business trips. I really like this hotel - the staff is extremely helpful, the rooms are recently renovated and modern, there is a gym available and the breakfast are really yummy and varied. The room service is really good too (try the tortilla soup) and inexpensive from the point of view of an European.

Regarding the location - although not in the center, fiesta Inn has a good location - it is only 5 min ride from Coyoacan and maybe 15 min ride from Xochimilco.

I reccomend this place.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Nathalie_Pol
Francisco G, Director Comercial at Fiesta Inn Insurgentes Sur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Thank you very much for your comments. We lke a lot that you have found our hotel a great place to stay during your worktime in México City.
It is indeed our location a great hit for our guests!!

Best Regards!

Reviewed 16 September 2012

6 of us flew to Mexico City at the last minute for a funeral. We stayed here because it was close to the church where the funeral was being held. Nice hotel, clean, great breakfast, comfortable beds, clean. Nice gym/workout room. Reasonably priced, as were the prices at the bar.

I would definitely stay here again. It was a $20 cab ride to down town from which I thought was more than fair.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

It is good for us to know you had a pleasent experience with us in those difficult moments. We hope you can visit us again in other circumstances, we will be very glad to have you with us.
Regards.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

(+): The hotel is well located and I loved the very clean, nice and spacious room. The bed was big and comfortable and so was the bathroom./ The breakfast was very good and varied (the usual sort of continental stuff, bread, fruits, cornflakes… mixed with Mexican choices) and the dining room staff was very nice and helpful./ I liked the restaurant, specially the terrace.

Could improve: The room had coffee service, I didn`t use it but noticed there was no sugar neither a spoon. / Staff at the reception desk was nice but didn’t seem well informed. I was invited by a company and wasn’t supposed to pay anything, but the three days I had breakfast the staff in charge wasn’t clear about this and when checking out breakfast service was charged by mistake; they gently correct this at my request, though./ The bar section was rather “cold” and anodyne.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ys_scl
Francisco G, Director General at Fiesta Inn Insurgentes Sur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

We are glad you liked our property. By the other hand we are sorry our staff couldnt give the proper information regarding the coffee kit in the room. It really has all the necessary toppings to prepare an in room coffee.

We are also sorry there was a misunterstanding with your breakfast , altough it was finally solved.

Your comments are very helpful, we aprecciate.

Regards!

Reviewed 17 May 2012

The hotel is very pleasant to the eye. Service is very good. Love the Starbucks attached to the hotel. My room was very clean. Bed was comfortable, TV worked well.

The free wireless internet was absolutely horrible. You could not Skype or use VPN. You had to go to use Starbucks WiFi for reliable service. Other guests were complaining as well. The room was not set up for a business traveler at all. I suppose they wanted you to use their business center? The hotel bar was more like a home bar. A few bottles of beer, cheap wine and cheap hard liquor. The bar closed early (well at least for me) around 10pm. The breakfast was the best part of the restaurant. Quick and easy. Love the Omlette lady!!

I love how close it was to the main road where all the restaurants were located. Lots of security guys all around so you felt safe. 3 banks to exchange Dollars/Pesos. You need photo copies of your passport at the Scotiabank branch located in the plaza. The plaza is great because on the 3rd floor there is an OXXO convenience store that sells bottled water and gatorade. Love It!! There is also some sort of a small Sears in the plaza. It is not Sears, but I can't remember the name of it. They sell just about anything you might need.

I was very disappointed that the Cleaning People stole some of my expensive face moisturizer on the last day of my stay. I was also annoyed at being locked out of my hotel room 3 times to go to the front desk to review charges. The demolition in the room below me was also annoying at 7am, but thankfully only lasted 2 mornings.

All in all, it is good for the person that does not need much. No carpet in the rooms was okay for me because I bring flip flops whenever I travel. Showers were huge, toilette room was very smalll. Main sink area had generous amounts of space.

Not sure if I would return or try something new for my next visit for business in Mexico. It is better than some of the other hotels I have stayed in, but definitely not the best.

Room Tip: ask about any on-going construction in the hotel and be sure to avoid it being above or below you.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott M
Francisco G, Director Comercial at Fiesta Inn Insurgentes Sur, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2013

We really appreciate your comments. We are very concered about our business travlers so in order to improve your experience with the internet we made some changes to our web and now it is really fast and trustable.
We have improved our bar service also and have added better wines and beverages.
We are very delighted you liked our breakfast buffet, we also think as you do , our location is very convenient.
We will be looking forward having you here with us, we are sure you will have a brand new perspective.

Regards.