“Reforma night tour”

Mexico City Segway Tour: Chapultepec Park
Ranked #7 of 127 Tours in Mexico City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Segway Tours by Greenway: With our unique Tours you will find everything that you need to make your visit to Mexico City an unforgettable experience: fun, adventure, excitement, culture, food... and the glamour of a rock star when everyone turns around to look at you! Monday to Sunday Book 24 hrs in advance.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was the best EVER. I'm so glad I booked this tour. Carlos was a great teacher and guide. He was very attentive and gave a little bit of history about the monuments we saw on our tour. I wanted to do the night tour because I didn't want to be out in the sun and thought it would be a lot cooler in the evening. I also wanted to see the city at night with all the monuments lit up. I was surprised at how many people were out. The Segway was easy to handle after the first 10 minutes. I highly recommend this experience. I am 53.

2  Thank liftoff2808
Segway Green Wa... P, Gerente at Segway Tours by Greenway, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for taking your time to leave a comment! We are so happy to hear that you liked our Reforma Night Tour and that you found the Segways easy to handle. The city is indeed very beautiful and alive at night time, a good choice for a tour! Best regards, Greenway :)

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Given that I’m 54 years old, the minute I got on the Segway I thought to myself, what the heck am I doing here? My tour mates were a lovely family from Oslo. Riccardo, our guide for our night-time tour of Chapultepec Park and Reforma was excellent. He was encouraging and patient with me, great with the boys from Oslo, funny, informative, and very careful. It was amazingly fun to zip around and thrilling to be doing it in the middle of the biggest city on earth. We stopped off for tacos, which were great and a real treat. My only quibble is there was some miscommunication on the tour’s starting time so I would recommend confirming and reconfirming. But otherwise, it was a wonderful experience, a real highlight of my trip to Mexico City.

1  Thank ChicagoMan09

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a comment. We are very happy you enjoyed the tour and the services of the tour guide. With hopes to see you here again! Best regards, Greenway Tours :)

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Carlos Flores was our guide for the Nighttime Reforma Segway Tour. He was absolutely great from the initial online booking to the end of the tour. Carlos was responsive to e-mail inquiries and was always the utmost professional, but also very funny, knowledgeable, and entertaining. He had a great knowledge of the city and brought us to areas of interest that my wife and I may have walked by during the day, but hearing a native Mexican explain the significance and local impressions regarding the sites provided more resonance. I have to honestly say that along with the cultural information, when Carlos brought us to eat the local Mexican fare right near the Revolution Monument, that was probably the highlight of the tour. My wife and I actually went back to that area the next night to try some more different foods. All in all my wife and I had a wonderful time and we highly suggest Greenway Segway Tours for anyone interested in something different as opposed to the standard Turibus or walking tours.

Dear Eddie, thank you for your comment! We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed the tour together with your wife. You are welcome back whenever you want to try another tour, we are looking forward to it! Best regards, Greenway.

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

We booked the Reforma food tour, hubby and I are 54 and 62. I booked this thinking it would be easier than walking around the city, it definitely challenged our coordination and physical abilities, but we were able to learn how to ride and were proficient enough to complete the tour without any mishaps. Carlos, our guide, was extremely safety concious, always looking out for us and led us on safe routes. We were on some quieter roads, park paths, eventually riding the bike lane down Reforma, a long ride which you would never walk. Carlos stopped to explain the history of all the monuments along the way. We were happy for the taco stand pitstop, which was delicious. This is something that we would never think to do at home, but it was a cool experience and we are happy we did it. When we got back to the Red Tree House B&B, the other guests, who were all older than us, pretty much thought we were superheroes for trying it. And hey, we can now say that we road Segways on the roads of one of the busiest cities in the world, notch one up for the bucket list.

1  Thank Chalupa059
Segway Green Wa... P, Gerente at Segway Tours by Greenway, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for taking your time to rate us and write a comment! We are so happy you liked your tour and felt safe with the tour guide. We are also very happy to be a part of this new experience for you guys and hope that you will enjoy it again one day. Best regards, Greenway.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Thr tour is a great experience! Especially in a city which is so big, a segway tour is a very comfortable and fun way of exploring. Very well organized and helpful tour guide. Received interesting insights regarding the city. Nice tour with perfect duration and mix of information and fun.

1  Thank mctwist
Segway Green Wa... P, Public Relations Manager at Segway Tours by Greenway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the Tour. We always try to make the experience the most enjoyable possible. We hope to see you again next time you fly to Mexico City. Remember we also have night time tours which are very fun too. Regards, Greenway Team! :)