The location is excellent. Just in front of Plaza Luis Cabrera, one of the nicests spots of Colonia Roma. Unfortunately, not only the room was not spotless, they dont assign a hand towel per room even if you ask for it. Crazy? No, it is cheap. Also spare some extra money to pay super expensive parking lots, as the hotel does not have parking space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a safe, residential plaza filled with fountains and cafes, Casa de La Condesa is a boutique hotel with traditional local Mexican flare. The courtyard style architecture and the use of Mexican colors throughout the property provide an authentic and relaxing escape from bustling Mexico City. With free WiFi throughout the hotel, kitchens in every room and a local Gelato shop on site, our hotel is the perfect sanctuary for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa de la Condesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De La Condesa Hotel Mexico City
- Casa De La Condesa Mexico City