Hi travelers! So here's what happened today...booked ahead on Expedia's Wed. sale day hoping for an upgrade of a place. Been on the road a long time so decided to jump and get the Wed. sale of places offered sight unseen...took a chance. But really will not do this again....Left my other hotel and when I got here they could not find my res. eventhough I gave them all the correct numbers of the conf. etc.. They actually had me take out my computer and show them the Expedia details as I did not print them out, then requested to connect my computer to their printer to have a hard copy of info. On looking at conf. there were actually two addresses for the Casa de Condesa. I had booked originally the one in Polanco...anyway gave the taxi driver the address taken from the conf. from Expedia and got here. Total hold up at the reception. Then they told me that there were two Casa de la Condesa's and THAT THE ONE IN POLANCO IS ACTUALLY CLOSED! They still could not get the correct info and got Expedia on the phone and kept me standing there while figuring it all out. And so, since the Expedia Wed. 40% off deal was paid for and non-refundable, I am stuck here at a total downgrade from my other hotel. Bathroom smells of men's urinal disinfectant, and really wish I was back in my other hotel. So if you don't want to deal with hassles, avoid this place. You can do better for the price. Looked at the original price of room and it is $95, way over priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a safe, residential plaza filled with fountains and cafes, Casa de La Condesa is a boutique hotel with traditional local Mexican flare. The courtyard style architecture and the use of Mexican colors throughout the property provide an authentic and relaxing escape from bustling Mexico City. With free WiFi throughout the hotel, kitchens in every room and a local Gelato shop on site, our hotel is the perfect sanctuary for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa de la Condesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De La Condesa Hotel Mexico City
- Casa De La Condesa Mexico City