Just back from a two week trip travelling round mexico and this was possibly the best little gem we stumbled upon. It was myself and a friend and the room was ideal - two double beds, a little kitchenette with fridge - very handy and a microwave.
Location is great. Less than ten minutes walk from a number of metro stations and lots of nice little bars and restaurants around in a pleasant setting with parks and fountains. Easy enough to get anywhere but a little away from the hustle and bustle.
As a base for exploring Mexico city we found this place perfect and would highly recommend it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a safe, residential plaza filled with fountains and cafes, Casa de La Condesa is a boutique hotel with traditional local Mexican flare. The courtyard style architecture and the use of Mexican colors throughout the property provide an authentic and relaxing escape from bustling Mexico City. With free WiFi throughout the hotel, kitchens in every room and a local Gelato shop on site, our hotel is the perfect sanctuary for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa de la Condesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De La Condesa Hotel Mexico City
- Casa De La Condesa Mexico City