The hotel is quiet, clean, secure, & personable. The room was nicer than we'd expected. The staff was very courteous and the neighborhood & location was ideal for our needs. The staff had a small but functional grasp of English. Breakfast area was convenient and enticing. It is a solid 3 star establishment in my judgement. I liked the competitive pricing. I've paid more for less elsewhere. I'd go back again if and when I re-visit Mexico City. It fits my temperament and tastes well. I'm not high maintenance & appreciate value. Brent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a safe, residential plaza filled with fountains and cafes, Casa de La Condesa is a boutique hotel with traditional local Mexican flare. The courtyard style architecture and the use of Mexican colors throughout the property provide an authentic and relaxing escape from bustling Mexico City. With free WiFi throughout the hotel, kitchens in every room and a local Gelato shop on site, our hotel is the perfect sanctuary for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa de la Condesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De La Condesa Hotel Mexico City
- Casa De La Condesa Mexico City