We stayed here for 5 days on business/short vacation. The room was clean and comfortable for two people. The bed was excellent and very comfortable.
We had the park view and could see the Castle, the monument, the roller coasters and part of the city. Our friends had the city view and we can definitely say our view was worth the extra money.
For an extra daily fee per room you can go to the 16th floor and have breakfast, afternoon appetizers, beer and wine, all included in the daily fee. We paid the fee everyday and enjoyed our time with friends looking at the wonderful views of the park.
Staff is friendly and hotel is clean. Location was perfect for our business needs as well as site seeing.
We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When traveling to Mexico City, plan for an exclusive experience, surrounded by the Chapultepec Forest, one of the most beautiful spots in the city, and a stone's throw away from important business, shopping and entertainment centers. Stay at the Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec, one of the most beautiful hotels in Mexico, and make your trip an unforgettable experience that is as distinguished as you are. The innovative and elegant architecture of the hotel sets it apart in the city. A view of the Castle of Chapultepec can be seen from most of the 203 rooms and suites, making it impossible to forget that you are immersed in a city that is full of history and enchantment. It is a place where you can unwind in style, comfort, elegance and exclusivity. If you're seeking an enjoyable business trip to Mexico City, we offer three executive Grand Club floors, featuring excellent personalized customer service, private check-in, european breakfast and outstanding service at the exclusive Executive Lounge, offering drinks and select light snacks. One of Mexico's top restaurants is Salammbo, where an innovative ambiance combines with an exquisite range of contemporary international cuisine. To make your business trips to Mexico City remarkable, Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec features the elegant and functional "Castillo de Chapultepec" room, which hosts up to 250 people and is accompanied by impeccable service, to take care of every detail. Within the splendor of this already iconic Mexico City hotel, you'll have the chance to work-out at the fully-equipped gym or find a state relaxation and beauty that's only available at the stylish, elegant and comfortable hotel spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Chapultepec Hotel Mexico City
- Fiesta Americana Mexico City
- Mexico City Fiesta Americana
- Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec Mexico City