“Great food, amazing decor and great service!!!!”
Review of Erawan - CLOSED

Erawan
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Polanco
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I lived in Mexico for 4 years as an expat... went here often. It is simply great thai-asian fusion. I like their Pad Thai better the ones I had in Thailand!!! If you are a regular, you will probably get better service, but overall they are very attentive. The place is extremely romantic if you get a side table or on the balcony outside. Take your time and enjoy the experience! Our favourite was the dumplings and the vietnam rolls. Obviously head to Joy after!!!!

Reviewed 7 April 2013

We went to Erawan for the first time on Friday and really enjoyed it. The food was really good. We had the Pad Thai, Singapore noodles, and a green curry dish. The service was excellent. The ambiance in the restaurant was wonderful. I'll have to say that the dessert may have been the best part. Mango sticky rice and chocolate in a box. Going to have to try the pastel de coco next time!

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Now, I don't think there really is decent Thai Food in DF, but this place is pretty good. Great atmosphere and decent prices. Service is very good. I attended a special event there and was surprised with the quantity and quality of food. It was really worth it. Love the presentation of Pad Thai and delicious curries. I'll keep going back.

Reviewed 25 January 2013 via mobile

Really good food, TERRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE!!! The good is really worth. The only problem is that the service is a little slow since we are not the only Ines with such a cheap rate.

Enjoy!!!

Reviewed 19 October 2012

Pros:
Great service and food
Relaxing Ambience
Pad Thai and chai thai tea were good
The dessert was really good, I don't remember the name.. but have several layers.
Location
Restaurant for a special occasion

Cons:
Expensive