“Loved it”

Courtyard Mexico City Airport
Ranked #6 of 312 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Quiet, very convenient location from International side of the Terminal. The walkway to the hotel is by the shuttles to Queretaro.
New, nice employees, free wi-fi, spacious. Camino Real will have to do something to compete with this Courtyard.

2  Thank bellemex
GMDavidGauna, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Dear guest,

We really appreciate your comments. Remember we have a full range of amenities, including the gym, the market the traveler´s lounge area and more. We would love to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Mexico City Airport

Reviewed 28 August 2012

What a positive difference from the Hilton Hotel at the airport!!! Brand new, with Staff that really makes the difference trying to help you during your stay. The room was well equipped, with free wi-fi. Breakfast was also very good. In my opinion, this is the best hotel to stay at the airport, conveniently located in terminal one, very close to the "train" that connects terminal one and two. Also, if you feel like eating outside the hotel, there are a number of restaurants literally 1 minute away.

1  Thank Xylitol
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Customer Services at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2012

Dear Guest
We appreciate your comment, our job is to offer our clients an excellent service.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

We stayed one night following a late-night arrival into the DF. This hotel has just opened, so everything is fresh and new. Decor is modern and inviting. Rooms are comfortable and reasonable in size--not large, but not too small either. There was absolutely no airport noise.

Staff was extremely polite and attentive.

The hotel restaurant was quite good (we had breakfast there ) if a bit pricey. Other than that the hotel was a great value, especially considering the location.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank traveladdict98

Dear guest,

Thank you for your great comment. We are encouraged by our guests to give the quality and service they deserve. We will be happy to see you again.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

This is a new Courtyard hotel that is conveniently located a walk away from the airport.
So if you don't want to deal with any traffic issues (very common) when flying from Mexico City I highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are very nice and it also has a nice cafe where you can get a quick bite.I think the cafe is open all night too.
You can either walk to the airport (5 minutes walk using a covered walking bridge) or you can use their shuttle.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelisFun50

Dear guest,

Courtyard Mexico City Airport has a great location, thought for our guests. Next time you come by, remember we have The Market area where you can grab a quick snack.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

We stayed one night only. Everything is new and works fine. Wi Fi is available in the room. Rooms are large as well as the bathroom. Although being infront of airport we did not hear engine sounds or noises. Room service is fine although expensive. Only fault, behind a lamp was an old glass of wine. It has direct access to the airport.

Dear guest,

Our great location and the comfort of our rooms were thought for guests who love having a special treat while travelling. We are sorry for the mistake of the glass of wine, we can assure it won’t happen again

Reviewed 16 August 2012

I stayed here one night because I had an early flight out of Mexico City.

It really reduces the stress of travel when you have a such affordable option connected to the airport.

The rooms are simple, but new and clean. I did not eat here but restaurant is open 24 hours. Or the cheaper option is to just walk to the airport and eat inside the airport where there are many food options.

My only wish was that they had rooms facing the airport, so you can actually view the runway from your room and do some plane spotting.

I would stay here again if I need somewhere to crash before my flight.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Our great location gives guests and advantage as they don’t have to travel or go outside the airport area. If necessary, we have shuttle service between Terminal 2 and the airport. Next time you come by and feel like having a snack try The Market which offers a diverse selection of food and beverage options for the entire family or business guests on the run.

Reviewed 15 August 2012

I took a quick trip to Mexico City and having a flight that arrived really late (midnight almost) I decided to stay in a hotel close to the airport to avoid getting around at that hour into the city. I looked for the options available and being the Hilton & Camino Real too expensive for my budget, I decided to give a try the Courtyard.

I must say I was impressed by the infraestructure of the hotel, because when you get to the way to get it to the hotel (from the airport through a skybridge that is just in front of the food court at 2nd level at the international arrivals - cleary signed) you cannot realize that such a nice hotel is behind of that tall non-facade wall.

Personnel at the check in was really nice eventhough it was past midnight. I got a room with two double beds (as reseved through expedia) really clean and very nice decorated. it seems that all hotel has been recently refurbished because all looked very modern and new.

Eventhough I only spend one night there I was REALLY happy of my choise. I sleept perfectly well ( I did not hear any noise from the airplanes at the airport at all) and breakfasf (not included in my package) was really good as well, although a little pricey.

Only downside is that you have to take a quite long walk to get the elevators from the small lobby, but after being seated more than an hour at the airplane I did not care about that.

I highly recommend this hotel for your quick stay attached to Mexico City international airport, you'll be happy to stay here by sure!.

Bon voyage!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Davicho77

Dear guest,

We appreciate your comments. I am glad you had an amazing experience with us. Don’t forget to visit the amenities we have for you.