“Great services”

Courtyard Mexico City Airport
Ranked #6 of 312 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed 12 August 2013

During my stay in this hotel I only had three hours to spare before going to Puebla on business. I wanted to find an inexpensive way to see downtown Mexico City. I was introduced to a reception staff, Abimael Gaytan, and I was really impressed by his service. He not only explained to me how to get to downtown by the airport bus, but also took me all the way to the bus stop (not a short distance I must say), and showed me how to buy a card to pay the bus fares. I really didn't expect the extra help but Abi provided his service generously.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Dear guest,

Thanks for your kind comments to our service and staff, we are really proud of them. At Courtyard Mexico City Airport we are commited to provide an excellent service to our guests, we are glad we fulfil your expectations. We hope to see you soon.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Mexico City Airport

Reviewed 9 August 2013

I stayed here after a very long flight to Mexico as I wanted a rest before going into the city. My flight landed at 1pm, and because I'd requested early check in (its usually 3pm onwards) I was able to check in as soon as I got there. I landed at terminal two but there is an office there where you can go and wait for a shuttle to the hotel.
I stayed in a room with a king size bed, which also had a sofa and office space. The room was very big and comfortable, as well as we'll equipped. There was a small area for making coffee etc and a fridge (which strangely never got cold) and the bathroom was huge and came with toiletries etc.
There was a restaurant (which I didn't use) and a small shop selling snacks and essentials. I ordered room service, which was extremely slow in the evening but much faster in the morning. The food was good, but not fantastic.
The staff were very helpful with arranging transport etc and the hotel was very clean and safe. It is a very nice modern hotel but felt a little soulless and isn't in an exciting area of the city. So whilst it was lovely for resting after a flight I wouldn't stay for longer than a few nights.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Dear guest,

Thanks for your time and comments. At Courtyard Mexico City Airport the opinions of our guests are very valuable to improve our service and meet the needs of our costumers. We will be glad to see you in your next stopover in Mexico City.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I travel to Mexico City on business and started staying at the Courtyard two stays ago. Very convenient to the airport with a walk over from the terminal 1 concourse. Staff was very helpful, rooms are clean and very comfortable. While the views aren't great, you won't notice the noise from the planes and you will get a good nights sleep.

Menu at the restaurant was good, but not five star, it isn't priced that way either though. It has a good beer selection of Mexican and more well known brands. It is not a brew house though, all bottles with a couple locals on tap.

Good exercise facilities, however I did not take advantage of the indoor pool.

I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: 4th floor rooms give you a good buffer.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Dear guest,

Thanks for your nice comments, at Courtyard Mexico City Airport we really enjoyed to fulfil our guest's expectations, and improve our service daily. It's great to know you took advantage of our skybride connected to T1, if the next time you arrive to T2, remember that we have a free shuttle to/from our location. We would be pleased to see you in your next visit to Mexico City.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Very nice hotel with large, modern rooms and friendly staff. This hotel is excellent if you have a short layover in Mexico City. Restaurant has good quality food, but service is somewhat slow. I would definitely recommend the buffet breakfast.

Room Tip: If you want a good view, ask for a room on a higher floor facing the surrounding areas, not the atri...
1  Thank Brent R

Dear guest,

We are glad you chose Courtyard Mexico City Airport for your short layover at our town, our location is ideal if you need to be near in the airport. Your opinion is very important to us, we will consider your recommendations.We hope you visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We had 3 stays here in July 2013.The best Courtyard we have ever stayed in, including those in the U.S. Professional staff, very clean rooms, and safe. Super convenient to both terminals.
Rene, the Front Desk Manager, was very gracious and professional with the service he gave us.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

We are happy you enjoyed the comfort of Courtyard Mexico City Arport. We feel very thankful about your kind comments to our staff and service, we are commited to be the most convenient choice in the Mexico City Airport zone. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott with clients in July 2013. I couldn't have been more pleased with the accomodations, the staff or the amenities. The property is beautifully maintained and the service is exactly what I've come to expect from the Marriott brand. I will definitely be staying again!

• Stayed: July 2013
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to know we fulfil your expectations, that is the reason why we work every day. Our location and amenities are designed to those travelers who need to stay near to the Mexico City Airport because of business or layovers. We will be happy to see you in your next visit to Mexico City, we appreciate your loyalty.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Courtyard is the best by far at the Mexico City airport. Everything excellent! Staff very well trained. English great. Food great. Free water which is not available at other Mexico City airport hotels.

Room Tip: Somewhat difficult to find in Terminal 1.

Dear guest,

Thanks for you comments, it's important to Courtyard Mexico City Airport to know that we cover our guest's expectations, we hope you visit us again very soon, we will be pleased to see you again.