“Convenience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 305 Hotels in Mexico City
Plano, Texas
“Convenience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

This hotel is connected to the Mexico City Airport. It is extremely convenient for late night arrivals and early morning departures as you don't even go outside. Safe inside pathways to the terminal make this a great choice. The rooms are spotless and the hotel very relaxing and inviting. I don't think you can go wrong here !!

1 Thank William A
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Dear guest,

We are glad you have enjoyed the convenience of our location, our principal goal is satisfied the expectations and needs of our guests. We are very thankful about your kind comments about Courtyard Mexico City Airport.

In your next visit to Mexico City, remember that we have a Free Shuttle in the Terminal 2 of the Mexico City Airport, we hope you visit us again very soon.

Regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Puerto Escondido, Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

I don't like paying more than $150 at the Mexico City airport and occasionally you can get a rate that low or lower at the Courtyard Marriott. Travelling frequently between Mexico and Canada means a night at MEX, coming and going, so I was pleased to get a room here for $115. The location is very convenient, although it's a bit of a hike from the domestic arrivals area at Terminal 1. The only complaint we had was the delay in getting room service. We arrived late and the restaurant was closed, and it took almost an hour to get two salads. However, the food was very good.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Dear guest,

We are glad you have chosen Courtyard Mexico City to stay during your trips to Canada, we really appreciate your loyalty.
Your comments are very valuable to us, we will consider it to improve our service in our rooms and restaurant. Thanks for your time and kind comments.

We look forward to your next visit!

Regards!
Kamakura, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

We arrived at terminal 2 around 8PM. Took a free inter-terminal train to terminal 1, and found this hotel quickly because it is basically attached to the terminal building. Everything was very modern and extremely clean. Room was large and well furnished in very good taste. We decided to go back to the terminal building and try local cuisine. There were many choices in the food court. I liked the food I chose.
Next morning, we ate breakfast at the hotel restaurant. We liked the food. We walked to Alamo rent-a-car booth (5 min from hotel) in terminal 1, and off to Oaxaca. It was a perfect choice and perfect stay. Absolutely no complaint.
Every hotel stuff we dealt with was very professional and friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, 21 September 2013
Dear guest,

Thanks for your nice comments! At Courtyard Mexico City Airport we are commited to be an excelent choice of stay at the airport zone, we are glad we accomplished it. In your next visit don't forget to take advantage of our Businness Center, everything you need during your business trips. We would be glad to see you again.

Issaquah, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

I ordered dinner at 10h50pm and it arrived at 00h50 after several calls and promisses. First, it was promissed for 40 minutes, what is a lot of time for steak and fries, with a chimichurri that never came. I called 60 minutes after my order and was told that the dinner already left the kitchen and would be on my room on 2 minutes. After 15 minutes, room service calls and says that they made a mistake and that I would get in 15 minutes. Called again 30 minutes later and was told that they had a problem with their system that went offline but it would be arriving in a couple more minutes, but it took more than 30 minutes with some details: the promised chimichurri salse never came and the tip was already included on the bill. unbelievable.
Other point: I reserved and paid in advance for a room with a king bed but guess if I got it.
Fortunatelly, I was just staying overnight to catch an early flight on the morning so my suffering was not extended by their terrible service.
Other issues: room service menu very, very, very limited; short selection of tv channels (some listed doesn't even work); terrible service over the phone; slow internet connection, VERY EXPENSIVE FOR THE QUALITY OF SERVICE. In summary: NEVER MORE!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank DinoLH
Dear guest,

We would like to reassert our apologies about the situation that you mention. We want you to know we are taking the appropiate measures to prevent these kind of situations in the future. We hope you reconsider us in your next trip to México City to provide you the excellent service that you deserve.

Markham, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

I had to stay in this place for a night as i missed my flight. Its a good airport hotel, accessible via a walkway from the airport, and with sound proofed rooms. The rooms are well appointed and large sized. mine had a living area and a separate bedroom more like suites. The hotel has a nice courtyard in the middle, which i didnt see anyone using. The in house restaurant is nicely located but the food quality wasnt good. The Mexican dishes were bland/anglicised, I imagine for the tourists. Best to go into the airport and have food at the restaurants there. Internet was free, and had good speeds. However, for $250 a night, i thought it was a bit too expensive.

Room Tip: not facing the airport.
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Dear guest,

We are really thankful for your comments. Our convenient location is perfect for your comfort, looking for to provide the best service in the airport zone.
Your opinion about Courtyard Mexico City and our Centro Restaurant is very important for us, we will consider your recommendations.

Merida, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

Stayed one night recently on my way back from a business trip. I arrived at Terminal 2, and this hotel is connected to Terminal 1. I knew this in advance, in fact I booked the hotel because my connecting flight the next morning was from Terminal 1. What I did not know however is that the inter-terminal shuttle train stops running at 11pm, and it was around 11.45pm when I cleared customs. So if arriving at Terminal 2, after 11pm, it is necessary to contact the hotel by phone, and they will send a van to Terminal 2. I did, and the van arrived in around 20 minutes.

When I got to the hotel, check in was extremely fast and friendly, and within a few minutes I was in the room. Rooms are excellent, super comfortable bed, nice shower, very well furnished, good AC, quiet, and relaxing after a long trip. Internet was fast and reliable.

There is a coffee maker, supplies, and bottled water in the room - unfortunately mine only had a DECAF coffee supply pack, no regular coffee, so I did not use it in the morning, since I needed caffeine... I assume this was an oversight by the housekeeper.

Used the business center on the 1st floor to check in online and print my boarding pass for my flight, huge, fast laser printer is located there.

Checkout was fast and friendly too, and it was an easy 3 or 4 minute walk to Terminal 1 for my flight.

Great hotel! I already have a booking for another overnight in January 2014.

Dear guest,

We really appreciate your preference and loyalty. Your opinion is very important to us, allowing us to improve our service day by day. Don´t forget enjoy of our fitness center in your next visit, it is open the 24hrs. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks for leaving us your comments!

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

It really has been a very nice (short) Stay there. My wife and me have been there for a couple of Days. At Arrival there, we did welcomed very friendly there at Reception. Check in was fast and professional. Nice Room - we both liked the Interiour. Good Bathroom Items (Soap, etc.). We also have to say, that Breakfast was various and all was fresh and nice decorated.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for your great comments. At Courtyard Mexico City Airport we are keen to work always to give an excellent service, in your next visit don't worry if your flight is very early, our breakfast is served from 5 a.m!