Courtyard by Marriott Mexico City Airport
Zocalo Central(Mexico City)
US$303
US$173
2,000 results
All reviewscentro restaurantalfredointernational terminalbreakfast buffetan early flightrestaurant staffnext morningfree shuttlespecial thanksi highly recommend this hotelshort stayexcellent hotelbusiness tripbusiness centermonicaricardoirvine
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I stayed at the Courtyard for two nights recently on a business trip. Getting there is really easy - no taxi needed, just walk over from terminal 1. The room was clean and had all the amenities I needed. Downstairs is a restaurant that serves a mix of US and Mexican food. Not too exciting or adventurous, but with nice and fast service. If you want to grab a quick byte you can just walk over to the terminal and check out their food court.
Access to the floors is through the elevator that starts only if the room key is inserted, a nice security feature, I thought, until I found out you can get to any floor via the emergency stairs.
Never the less, an excellent choice if you want to be right by the airport or in that part of town.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear guest.

Thank you very much for your kind comments, we are happy for giving you quality service and ammenities during your stay. It is a pleasure to know that our convenient location within walking distance of Terminal 1 of Mexico Airport has been satisfactory for you, since our opening two years ago, we have been working to be the best option in the airport area.

We take very seriously giving our guests a new stay, our main features are designed for both frequent and occasional travelers. Our Centro Restaurant, offers a modern and private dining option inside the hotel

For your convenience, remember that we have a Free Shuttle from/to Terminal 2 of Mexico City’s Airport, just check out our lobby at T2.

Thank you again for your preference, we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Courtyard Marriott hotel

So after a few years spent in the Fiesta Inn next door a change was indeed needed. I decided to try the Courtyard Marriott hotel which is connected directly to the Terminal 1 (Gate 7, look for the ground transportation on the departures floor).
It is a covered hotel as in it has a rectangular shape and an indoor yard. Usually I do not like this type of hotels because the windows do not open and in the rooms are rather gloomy.

Here is what I liked and what I didn’t like that much.

So pluses
+ Rooms are spacious.
+ Clean and I mean CLEAN. Not many hotels can come even close to what I see here.
+ Internet is fast especially if you connect to the LAN. WiFi is also quite good.
+ AC is quite so should you decide to leave it on while you sleep (and you probably will) it would be not disturbing you.
+ Has a table on wheels underneath the desk so you can have dinner on a proper table and a separate desk.
+ Different rooms have either bathtub or spacious shower cabin. (I do prefer shower cabin)
+ Beds are comfortable
+ Should you come with family there are rooms that can connect from inside.
+ It is quite which compared to most of the places in the city is a huge plus.
+ Staff is friendly and speaks good English.
+ On the TV there are channels which show the arrival/departure time of the planes which I find really useful.
+ Free shuttle to Terminal 2.

Neutrals:
• Breakfast was included in my price. It is nothing special but I like it.
• Bar and restaurant are on the same place with small separation but it is cozy.
• Although the inner yard is covered it is really big so it doesn’t matter that much - air is not heavy.

Minuses:
- Windows do no open. I hate that in a hotel. I know on such structure is not really possible but still, even a little bit would be something – air must flow.

There is a business center but I have not used it, meeting rooms included. They seem nice.

Having said all that I am really satisfied with the hotel so I would be coming back again.

Room Tip: Always high up. If you want quietness ask for a room facing the inner yard (526 +- a few rooms have sunshine in the morning).
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear guest.

It is a pleasure to receive your kind feedback, thank you very much for taking your time and share with us your review about all the services that you take advantage of during your stay.

As part of Marriott brand, we have high standards so that our services and our staff are focused on improving the experience of hosting. Since our opening just two years ago, we have been working for business and frequent travelers to offer a fully enjoyable stay near the airport.

Se focus on improving our guests travelling experience, with services that make a new stay, such as wifi, free shuttle, spacious and modern rooms, among other of our services.

Thanks again your preference, we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Much higher quality than the competition. I always try to limit my stays in Mexico City to a minimum for a variety of reasons, and finding a quality hotel in the Mexico City Airport had been an issue until I discovered the Courtyard. The hotel is clean, well built, and has quality construction, something you don't always find in Mexico. The staff is friendly, helpful, and the restaurant has great food and top notch staff. My server for dinner was Moises de la Loza and he was always on the spot with whatever we might need. The workout facility was top notch as well and allowed me to get in some nice high altitude work. I'll definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet, but ask for room away from the road.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard by Marriott Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear guest.

We are glad you have enjoyed the convenience of our property, our main goal is for you to have a great stay. We are delighted by your kind comments and we happy to know that you had an pleasent experience. Our staff is always pleased to provide an excellent service to all of our guests, we are glad to work with a committed team, we share your comments with our staff.

In your next visit to Mexico City, remember that we have a Free Shuttle in Terminal 2 of Mexico City’s Airport.

Thank you very much for choosing us!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We were flying out of Mexico City early the next morning, so rather than stay in the city, we chose to stay here for convenience. There is a pedestrian walkway from the hotel lobby that connects right into the international terminal, and it took us all of 8 minutes to get to check-in. As other reviewers have noted, this is the quietest airport hotel I've ever stayed in. What planes?! There is one heads-up that people should know, however. We did not fly in, nor were we driving ourselves. We were part of a tour, and the only ones who decided to stay here, as the rest were staying longer in the city. The van driver dropped us off on the opposite side from the entrance because of where he was able to stop and unload the luggage. We walked to the side with the sign displayed to the street, and we couldn't find the entrance. A policeman who happened to be directing traffic at the entrance to the parking garage told us that the entrance was through the garage. He only spoke Spanish, but he insisted on pulling both of our bags himself, and we followed him through double doors to the bottom of an escalator on the other side. Avery nice guy! The elevator took us straight up to the lobby of the hotel. For anyone who wants to stay near the airport, the staff is courteous, the beds were comfortable, and the hotel epitomizes convenience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear guest.

Thank you very much for all of your comments, we appreciate your time to leave us your feedback.

As a new hotel we are working on improving the location service to facilitate your arrival, we share you some indications

At Terminal 1 find us next to ground transportation, if you arrive from terminal 2 our free shuttle will glladly take you free of charge to our main lobby and from our visitors coming direct from the city you should find just across gate 8 of the terminal 1.

Courtyard is connected to the main accesses to the center of Mexico City. We are very pleased that you found great hospitality and service in your stay.

Remember to use our GoBoard located in the lobby of the hotel, for you to know about your upcoming flights.

We will be glad to see you again.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I would like to congratulate Courtyard Mariott Mexico city airport for always making me feel at home. I do travel for business so I appreciate the hospitality and service that you provide.
I want to congratulate Carmen (Front Desk clerk) for always being helpful and cordial.
Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: Excellent Gym, internet is fast and clear and rooms are clean and spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard by Marriott Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear guest.

We are very pleased that you enjoy every stay with us, thank you for your kind comments. Our job is offer the best service to our guests providing a modern and convenient experience making you feel at home, we gladly will share your comments with our team.

In your next visit, remember our GoBoard for information about upcoming flights and weather in the city. Our GoBoard is also located in our main lobby, just across the front desk.

Thank you again for your preference, we hope to see you soon.